napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time user

dowojos

Hi I have been watching your videos on Youtube. I have never used any steroids before, but I get lots of confusing information here in South Africa. I am considering using Tbol, but I am not sure what the post cycle things are to do etc. I am hoping you could help me out with some guidance.

Hi I have been watching your videos on Youtube. I have never used any steroids before, but I get lots of confusing information here in South Africa. I am considering using Tbol, but I am not sure what the post cycle things are to do etc. I am hoping you could help me out with some guidance.

What are your stats? Age, weight, height, body fat %, training experience, diet, goals, etc... And oral only cycles are big a no no brother

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

i truly hope you are not insinuating you are wanting to run tbol without testosterone.. please do not even ask about doing something so ignorant bro

please provide the necessary information we are asking for if you want real help

It’s blows me away how many post there is daily with no info provided on the individual . It’s a huge indicator of other sites just giving out info to sell product without knowing and diagnosing members properly. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s blows me away how many post there is daily with no info provided on the individual . It’s a huge indicator of other sites just giving out info to sell product without knowing and diagnosing members properly. SMH

Ya it seems most sites will do anything to make a buck... even putting peoples health at risk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
man i know... ive been doing this for years and so have you and rick and many of us and we have always been this way, no matter what companies we worked for etc... the sad thing is that i have had to make videos with the sole purpose of the video actually teaching people how to properly ask a fucking question... thats BAD and if you need that kind of help then how could you be safe to run a cycle???

As I indicated I have never used any Cycle ever before. Also I am in South Africa and our time difference only allows me to see poss much later. I am 33 years old I am currently training for time a week with a personal trainer my current height is 1.6 meters and weight is 75 kilograms not sure on my body fat, but I am lean built guess I have good genetics as I have a fat metabolism. The reason I asked about using any Cycle is that I would like get a bit bigger than I am as I battle to put on more size. Hope this information helps?

buddy you are not ready for steroid use right now... i could never recommend this to you... what are your FULL stats??? age/height/weight/body fat??? how long have you been working out??

Top Bottom