napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time user, 30 y/o, want to run cautious test-only cycles

PeteFalcon

Hi Dylan,

I'm a 30 y/o male in good health, never used SARMS before, just want to start running conservative doses of test only. Do I just run test alone? What do I counterbalance it with? What sides should I expect? Is there anything I can do to prevent hair loss?

Thanks

Welcome to the forum. Please provide your full stats including height, weight, body fat percentage, years of training experience, nutrition and favorite color.

30 year old white male, tall and skinny, 6"1, normally would be around 155lbs or maybe even 150 or lower if i didnt work out but stay around 165lbs, have been training about 4 years. Diet is average, not super healthy but not terrible.. relatively high amount of carbs, high protein, lots of red meat, fair amount of fat and cholesterol. Fave color is probably a tie between gunmetal-grey and Banana Mania from the Crayola sparkle pack. I don't know my body fat percentage but basically I'm a skinny ass motherf&&&& but do have to watch my fat and sugar intake cause if I don't I'll start getting a little paunch and love handles. If that helps.

Never heard that "favorite color" joke. How original.

Since you didn't post a goal I'll assume you want to add muscle mass. Until you can nail down your diet AAS will not work for you.

my goal is muscle mass, energy, deeper voice, sex drive, etc. I really just want to run a reallllly moderate dosage of test, nothing crazy. I'd like to be able to get clean gains from working out like I did in my twenties, not trying to get huge. I'm not looking to use any AAS, just test. What do you mean by nail my diet down?

For ur height you are very underweight. Most likely your gains have stalled b coz your nutrition is poor and not enough. Im 5' 10" and was 165 and was skin and bones. I didnt see real progress til i got my nutrition in order even with aas. Yes i made gains but when i dialed in the nutrition and stuck with it i had great success. You need bout 200-220 grams of protein a day. I would break it up amongst 5 meals. A 7 oz steak is bout 40-45 gms of protein. 8 whole eggs is 48 grams etc etc etc. I would up your carbs to in the 400-500 range. Consume most of these in the form of rice and veggies. Cut as much sugar and processed food out. If you dont prep and cook it yourself dont eat it. In 4 yrs of this i went from 175 to 218. Its hard but if it was easy everyone would b jacked.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The problem is you are pretty undersized for your height, and pretty undersized for any steroid use. You need to properly build a good sound natural foundation before using steroids. That's why the diet thing came up, because there's no reason you can't add a significant amount to your frame naturally with a good diet

good one on the color joke LOL ...

you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 15-20 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

So I'm 6"1 165lbs, 30 y/o.. if I were to stack something like tren with test and a cutter, super low doses, like literally just enough to put me up around 180 or 190, would that work? If I just do super low doses? I'm not trying to get jacked, just something to keep me more filled out. It's getting harder to keep muscle mass now that im in my thirties (31).

So I'm 6"1 165lbs, 30 y/o.. if I were to stack something like tren with test and a cutter, super low doses, like literally just enough to put me up around 180 or 190, would that work? If I just do super low doses? I'm not trying to get jacked, just something to keep me more filled out. It's getting harder to keep muscle mass now that im in my thirties (31).
you just dont get it bro...NO, thats not even CLOSE to okay...

you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 15-20 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

even if you run low doses, when you are that undersized, you are going to get size regardless man... your not listening and its going to get you hurt... you do whatever you feel is right man

Just to be clear... you're saying if I ran test to get up to 185 from 165... it would crush me internally and ruin my bones and ligaments? I've gotten up to almost 180 just from bulking naturally...

Just to be clear... you're saying if I ran test to get up to 185 from 165... it would crush me internally and ruin my bones and ligaments? I've gotten up to almost 180 just from bulking naturally...

Which is exactly why you don't need juice.

right but it does it too fast and puts way too much pressure on you... you dont get it but go ahead brother, you need to learn...

my goal is muscle mass, energy, deeper voice, sex drive, etc. I really just want to run a reallllly moderate dosage of test, nothing crazy. I'd like to be able to get clean gains from working out like I did in my twenties, not trying to get huge. I'm not looking to use any AAS, just test. What do you mean by nail my diet down?
Not looking to run any AAS, but wants to use just test? Testosterone is a AAS, to be more specific all anabolics are actually modified versions of test. It's clear you need to do a ton more research because you aren't anywhere close to being ready to take steroids. I mean shit man, test and tren on a first cycle?! Yikes...

Not looking to run any AAS, but wants to use just test? Testosterone is a AAS, to be more specific all anabolics are actually modified versions of test. It's clear you need to do a ton more research because you aren't anywhere close to being ready to take steroids. I mean shit man, test and tren on a first cycle?! Yikes...
exactly , test is not just A steroid, it IS steroid(s) period... there are no such thing as steroids without test...

Yo just following up on this thread. I have been hitting the glorious House of Gains and am up to 190 now. So I'm 6"1 190, 32 years old. Had slightly elevated blood pressure last time i was at the doc but other than that no health issues. What would you recommend to put on some healthy, keepable gains? Thanks

Yo just following up on this thread. I have been hitting the glorious House of Gains and am up to 190 now. So I'm 6"1 190, 32 years old. Had slightly elevated blood pressure last time i was at the doc but other than that no health issues. What would you recommend to put on some healthy, keepable gains? Thanks
is your blood pressure a major issue? what exactly is going on because that plays a large role moving forward

Top Bottom