domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time user, 30 y/o, want to run cautious test-only cycles

even if you run low doses, when you are that undersized, you are going to get size regardless man... your not listening and its going to get you hurt... you do whatever you feel is right man

Just to be clear... you're saying if I ran test to get up to 185 from 165... it would crush me internally and ruin my bones and ligaments? I've gotten up to almost 180 just from bulking naturally...

Quote Originally Posted by PeteFalcon View Post
    Just to be clear... you're saying if I ran test to get up to 185 from 165... it would crush me internally and ruin my bones and ligaments? I've gotten up to almost 180 just from bulking naturally...
    Which is exactly why you don't need juice.
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/new-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

https://www.dganutrition.com

right but it does it too fast and puts way too much pressure on you... you dont get it but go ahead brother, you need to learn...

my goal is muscle mass, energy, deeper voice, sex drive, etc. I really just want to run a reallllly moderate dosage of test, nothing crazy. I'd like to be able to get clean gains from working out like I did in my twenties, not trying to get huge. I'm not looking to use any AAS, just test. What do you mean by nail my diet down?
    Not looking to run any AAS, but wants to use just test? Testosterone is a AAS, to be more specific all anabolics are actually modified versions of test. It's clear you need to do a ton more research because you aren't anywhere close to being ready to take steroids. I mean shit man, test and tren on a first cycle?! Yikes...

Quote Originally Posted by Cglhut View Post
    Not looking to run any AAS, but wants to use just test? Testosterone is a AAS, to be more specific all anabolics are actually modified versions of test. It's clear you need to do a ton more research because you aren't anywhere close to being ready to take steroids. I mean shit man, test and tren on a first cycle?! Yikes...
    exactly , test is not just A steroid, it IS steroid(s) period... there are no such thing as steroids without test...

Yo just following up on this thread. I have been hitting the glorious House of Gains and am up to 190 now. So I'm 6"1 190, 32 years old. Had slightly elevated blood pressure last time i was at the doc but other than that no health issues. What would you recommend to put on some healthy, keepable gains? Thanks

Yo just following up on this thread. I have been hitting the glorious House of Gains and am up to 190 now. So I'm 6"1 190, 32 years old. Had slightly elevated blood pressure last time i was at the doc but other than that no health issues. What would you recommend to put on some healthy, keepable gains? Thanks
    is your blood pressure a major issue? what exactly is going on because that plays a large role moving forward

WhatÂ’s your body fat now?