napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time tren user question.

gear therapist

I'm rolling the idea of trying tren for my 5th cycle. Was curious about doses and did my research and came across the explanation to a question which I'll post below, your thoughts.

Yes and yes. In fact, I very much prefer running the tren higher than test. Ideally, this is what you want to do! I used to run my tren cycles at 400/week of test prop with 300/week of tren. Then I eventually realized, why not just make tren the primary anabolic and leave test for purely maintaining normal bodily function? That way, you totally avoid the estrogen related sides. No risk of bloat, no gyno , no estrogen, no SHBG from high test levels (trenbolone does not have a high affinity for SHBG - nowhere near test). Just solid lean hard gains. I highly reccomend running tren higher than test, and keep test at TRT doses (100mg per week). There are some who are advising against this practice, but I find it funny that they provide no reason behind it. It is not as if the trenbolone acts like pac-man in your blood, eating up all of your testosterone. You will be fine, and this is the ideal method of running tren - not to say running test at a hefty dose isn't a bad thing, however... if that is what you wish to do, then so be it.

I think everyone is different, and I've tried it all ways. I personally like test higher than Tren myself. I just feel better,look better, have better libido, less side effects etc....but it's not for everyone. I do very well with higher levels of aromatizing compounds

Thanks man. How do I run his recommended trt dose of 100 per week with prop or should I just use cyp

Well if you are using prop it would be like 25-35mg EOD but I think that's just damn low for a test dose. I'd be at 200 per week at least. For me that's a TRT dose but once again everyone is different

I use to run tren higher than test and the results were fantastic. Once though I did have the beginnings of some complications but was able to resolve it before it got worse.
After that my next run was test higher than tren and that helped to deal with some of the sides.
The thinking behind higher tren is that it will bind to the receptor more times than the test would. And for the androgenic qualities that's what you want but do keep plenty of ancillaries on hand. Caber is a must for me if I ever run tren again that high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom