napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time taking testosterone - Need advice

goran

Hello.
I am 35years old and have only 66kg's for last 10years. I train a lot (calisthenics) but I can't gain any weight. I decided I will use sustblood 300. The bodybuilder who sold me this test, told me that this is all I need. No other supplements. He told me to take 750mg per week for 10 weeks every 5 days.

Luckily I saw your (Dylan) video and yesterday I took only 150mg for start. Can somebody please help me with advice what supplements to take with test for estrogen control, body recovery etc... How much per week and when to take it. Or should I just stop taking test, because I have no knowledge about that. I don't want to die or have some bad side effects. I think the safety is first!

I really appreciate any advice. Please help.
Thanks a lot!

Ok bro, you need to STOP all of this because it’s clear you don’t know what you’re doing and you risk hurting yourself. You don’t just start taking testosterone brother.. you need to do a lot more research and, most importantly, you need to build a proper foundation.

If you weigh 66kg, you need to fix your diet. Steroids will do nothing for you. Please post your full stats and tell us more about you diet, so we can help you out

Hello.
I am 35years old and have only 66kg's for last 10years. I train a lot (calisthenics) but I can't gain any weight. I decided I will use sustblood 300. The bodybuilder who sold me this test, told me that this is all I need. No other supplements. He told me to take 750mg per week for 10 weeks every 5 days.

Luckily I saw your (Dylan) video and yesterday I took only 150mg for start. Can somebody please help me with advice what supplements to take with test for estrogen control, body recovery etc... How much per week and when to take it. Or should I just stop taking test, because I have no knowledge about that. I don't want to die or have some bad side effects. I think the safety is first!

I really appreciate any advice. Please help.
Thanks a lot!

Steroids are the last thing you need bro. You need to learn how to diet correctly. That's where your problem is. If you can't eat right for gains, steroids won't do a thing for you

This is where you need to start right here https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Thank you for advices, Gain and RickRock. I appreciate that.
You both are right. I will learn how to diet correctly (thnx for the link). I just don't want to be the skinny guy anymore. I hope I didn't made any damage to my body with this first shot.

yes, please stop man... you are fine to stop and wont have any problems whatsoever.. .just stop right now before you make a serious mistake...

yes, please stop man... you are fine to stop and wont have any problems whatsoever.. .just stop right now before you make a serious mistake...

Thanks Dylan. I really appreciate. I won't use it any more. I will try it with food and a lot of workout.

Top Bottom