napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time steroid use

welshboy13

Just looking for sum pointers and advice on a first time

Never used any steroids before or even a supliment or protein nd stuff. But i doo go to the gym twice a week or i hit the weights at home on my bench and done so for a few years
wudnt call my self a gym freak tho, unlike my friends who are there nefore and after work!! Anyways... christmas one of my mates randomly gave me a full bottle of isis testonon 350 and 23 dianabol tablets that he had laying about from a previous cycle tha he had forgot about.

Now... beeing one not to waste them....

but before i start swallowing and injecting myself with test....how wud you recomend i take it?

weekly ? Evry other day? What dose? Shud i take the dianabol with the testonon?

Will i need pct?
If so what wud u recomend? What dose and for how long?

Im new to this nd dont wana start something without the proper precautions.

Thnx

This sounds like a train wreck but you need to start with stats to get any help. age/height/weight/body fat/ training history

Truth is... if you’re not serious about training or nutrition as you yourself just said, I wouldn’t go anywhere near aas. I’d either give them back to your friend or toss them. In my mind, unless you know exactly what you’re doing and are dead serious about this as a “lifestyle” then you should stay far away from gear.

My god man.....if you aint a gym freak why..... You have to have been one already. To even get to this point..dont think u know how dangerous this is...better surf this forum and take the advice comming.....they gonna want age and bf% and a whole lot more info man....id throw that shit in the trash i was you sorry i know that not what u wanna here....good luck .....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

beyond that, just lose the thought of even using steroids.. you less than no clue how to do any of this and you are about as far from ready as jupiter is from earth... so please, stop the nonsense here man

Top Bottom