napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time Sarms + steroid cycle ?

protocaler

Hey Dylan, i know you are the man so wanted to ask...i am thinking to combine Sarms (never used) with steroids but not sure in wich order and for how long....P.S. i'm very sensitive to estrogen conversion so i don't think i'll take anything that will aromatise
Please tell me if is wrong but i was thinking to start with LGD and T-bol (have to see how many weeks each) and then maybe Ostarine and Winstrol ? In my head are also Cardarine and Proviron but then i get confused, it seams too much :)))....and have to see how i put this all together for a 12 week prep !
About me : 28 years old, training for many years, year round good shape (8-9% bodyfat)....did steroids once before.....T-bol, Winstrol, Masteron and Clen.....tried Testosteron but stopped cause nipples were looking puffy even with Arimidex
So i just have to figure out how to put this together and hope to compete end of this year !
Thanks for any advice u could give me and keep up the good work ! :)

you shoul dnever run oral only cycle so if you are not using test then forget it... arimidex is not good for people estrogen sensitive... i can help you here but you don't know what you are doing and you need to listen... you can run test if you actually protect yourself properly.... what are your FULL stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

So i'm 28 years old..181cm height and 82 kg...around 8-9% body fat and i'm after aesthetics...i did a Men's Physique show and would like to do that again.
I would use Test if i knew how to control the puffy nipples, last time i was doing 250 mg a week divided in two shots and after 2 weeks nipples were going puffy..nothing extreme or painfull but slightly visible so i stopped it cause i didn't now if it will get worse or not...i was using Arimidex and i did a PCT after the cycle u saw in my first message.
This is a reason why i would want to try out some Sarms but also add some steroids......so u see my confusion.....what and how should i use to protect myself.
I want to add just a little more size cause i'm already pretty lean that's why i was thinking to start with LGD and T-bol and then take some cutting stuff......but i totally agree...too many orals not a smart move.....so here the confusion !
Thanks for any advice u have ! :)

Well you don't want to use oral steroids if you don't want to use test, so just stick with sarms.

For your goals, this would be a good cycle for you

1-12 Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 s4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Gw 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

you can control estrogen with aromasin... you need to know how to do it properly but with your goals, you could run masteron and sarms with test and do excellent or you could do a sarms only cycle and including s4 will provide excellent muscle hardening and sculpting... let me know which option you prefer but i can show you how to easily control estrogen...

Honestlly i would like to try Test again so i would go with this option...i will do another blood work before i start anyway but just hope i wont have the same problem again and stop prematurelly....cause i remember first time this happened i was using Arimidex and when they got puffy i switched to Aromasin 1 tablet every day for 10-12 days but nipples stayed the same so i stopped completlly......i can be just one of the unlucky guys but lets see, i'm willing to try again.
So please tell me how should i put all this together ! Thanks !

get your bloodwork first bro and then let me know so i have a baseline to work with and know where you are at because there could be issues we need to address first, which i will help you with

Hey Dylan, hope u doing well, sorry to bother u again with my dilema :)) ....it took a while but i have all the blood work. If i'll do this next cycle might be only Sarms cause i'm afraid honestly to try and take Test...it's been like 7 months since the last cycle and things are not 100% back to normal...so :
-Total Testosterine was ok ( 5.85 ng/ml )
-Free Testosteron was a little below limit ( 9.1 pg/ml )
- SHBG (sex hormone binding globuline ) was above the limit ( 54.2 nmd/L )
- LH (Luteinising Hormone ) was a little above limit ( 9.37 mIU/ml )
- FSH was a little below
Altough nipples look ok now when the doctor made me squize them a very very little amount of liquid came out ( we checked prolactin levels as well and it was in the limits...same the estrogen, was in the lower limit )
So what do u say ? altough i wanted to try Test again maybe in lower dose what if again the nipples will start being puffy like last time even with one Arimidex tablet everyday....I know for many of u this might sound ridiculous and i laugh about it myself but i still want to minimize the sides and don't do any big damages
Do u think i can mix Sarms with something like i dont know...T-bol or Wintrsol or Proviron ?
Thanks for any advice u can give me !

hey bro, I'm sure Dylan will respond very soon however imo the sarms cycle Rick suggested would be absolutely ideal for you and you should get good size and condition from it.

Thanks... i still have a couple of months to take the best decision so i'm analizing all the options i get !

Top Bottom