napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time SARMs, need your advice .

Mouath15

Hi , i am 32 years old and I've been training naturally for 4 years and i gained a good size with a proper diet and hard work .

Now i am thinking to use LGD4033 and MK2866 for 8 weeks (what is the good dose for me as a beginner) and the big issue for me is should i use Aromasin or Arimidex on cycle (if i have to use the mentioned AI what is the dose?) or at least just have one on hand just in case anything happen .

Last thing do i need a PCT and use Clomid or Nolvadex ? or i can use Super PCT from Olympus Labs and that is enough ?

Appreciate your efforts.
Regards from KSA
Mou.

Hey bro, this is the layout for LGD and MK2866:

1-12 LGD-4033 10mg per day
1-12 MK2866 25mg per day

Mini pct 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I strongly advise you to run them 12 weeks because they start peaking at week 8... you don’t need an AI because real sarms don’t convert to estrogen

you dont need an ai but its always good to have one on hand regardless of what you run... you need to run this cycle 12 weeks, not 8 because sarms dont even peak until week 8... here is the layout..

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi , i am 32 years old and I've been training naturally for 4 years and i gained a good size with a proper diet and hard work .

Now i am thinking to use LGD4033 and MK2866 for 8 weeks (what is the good dose for me as a beginner) and the big issue for me is should i use Aromasin or Arimidex on cycle (if i have to use the mentioned AI what is the dose?) or at least just have one on hand just in case anything happen .

Last thing do i need a PCT and use Clomid or Nolvadex ? or i can use Super PCT from Olympus Labs and that is enough ?

Appreciate your efforts.
Regards from KSA
Mou.
You want to run that cycle a full 12 weeks, not 8 bro

let me know if you have any further questions...

One more thing i was looking for Clomid in the drug stores in my country and i found only Clomid with concentration 50MG , and as per your PCT from second to fourth week i have to run it 25MG . What should i do ?

One more thing i was looking for Clomid in the drug stores in my country and i found only Clomid with concentration 50MG , and as per your PCT from second to fourth week i have to run it 25MG . What should i do ?
Either get it from a different source (preferred) or keep dosing 50mg per day

As i know from my researches SARMs with the use of 4 to 6 weeks don't suppress TEST and i want to avoid that for safety and PCT , so i have an idea doing the following :

MK2866 (25 mg) for 4 weeks then off 1 week
LGD4033 (10 mg) for 4 weeks then off 1 week
And repeat the above again to complete a 12 weeks cycle of each one
the duration of the course will be 30 weeks , is it ok or to long and stupid idea ?

As i know from my researches SARMs with the use of 4 to 6 weeks don't suppress TEST and i want to avoid that for safety and PCT , so i have an idea doing the following :

the duration of the course will be 30 weeks , is it ok or to long and stupid idea ?
to answer your question, stupid idea, ridiculous idea, and a waste of money idea

I don't see this being constructive in any way. Taking a week off afyer every 4 also isn't going to keep you from getting suppressed, and it's ridiculous to think otherwise

Top Bottom