napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time sarms + iso and exercise advice please

Ismavanillacake

Hi there can you please give a newby some guidance.

After a short 3 week stint back at the gym my city is entering a second-wave ISO lockdown with all gyms closed again, probably for another 3+ months.

With the gym closed and no serious weights available for sale, my main exercise is cardio (about 50km a day on a bicycle, plus some walking, sit ups, pushups etc). I have lost mostly muscle and some fat on this regime over the last few months, but overall have become less toned and more flabby despite being super cardio fit. Still I need to exercise to stay sane and weights aren?t available. I would like to use this time as an opportunity to reduce fat - I could easily lose 5 - 10kg of body fat, but would like to retain as much muscle as possible and be ready to hit the weights again later this year when allowed.

I have purchased and successfully imported:
- Sarms4sale bundle of S-23, GW-501516 & S-4
- BN Cardazol & BN Nutrazol

When I purchased these I thought I would now be back at the gym permanently... the world changed again... but the international post only just arrived... I would rather not have to spend a heap more $ and would like recommendations on a conservative/safe regime ideally utilising what I have or with minimal extra purchases (international post takes A long time at the moment).

Can people please share their thoughts on cycle, dosage, diet, post cycle therapy and exercise regime / volume throughout?

Many thanks

i mean, you can still run the cycle and it will definitely help you to preserve muscle etc... you just need to get more creative in what your trying to exercise wise... you are not utilizing the creative aspect of this... there's a million things you can do... start by adding in jump ropes, burpees, etc... circuit training style and start hitting all your muscle groups... i assure you, there are many group fitness type movements that hits parts of your body you never hit just lifting... you need to get some ideas off some different sites, which there are so many of to chose from...

as far as the cycle goes, this is how it should look

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-8 S23 20 mg per day split doses?. 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 10-12 hours later [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PCT 13-18

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well?Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B0762B5KBG[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale[/FONT]

Dylan is right, hell go to a park and do pull ups push ups find a bench do dips with feet on the ground, bands body weight, swimming for endurance anything u can go do.

Running the cycle would still benefit u

There is a thread here focusing on exercises you can do outside the gym. Post some ideas and questions there so you have a sense of being part of the community....there are many members dealing with these struggles...

Thank you very much for your replies.

You don?t see any value in incorporating the - BN Cardazol & BN Nutrazol?

Also both DGA supplements have been unavailable/ sold out for over a month now. I don?t want to start the cycle unless I know my PCT will be available and arrive in time... is there another option you would recommend?

Thank you very much for your replies.

You don?t see any value in incorporating the - BN Cardazol & BN Nutrazol?

Also both DGA supplements have been unavailable/ sold out for over a month now. I don?t want to start the cycle unless I know my PCT will be available and arrive in time... is there another option you would recommend?
you could use bn ostazol in there for your pct...

i mean, you can still run the cycle and it will definitely help you to preserve muscle etc... you just need to get more creative in what your trying to exercise wise... you are not utilizing the creative aspect of this... there's a million things you can do... start by adding in jump ropes, burpees, etc... circuit training style and start hitting all your muscle groups... i assure you, there are many group fitness type movements that hits parts of your body you never hit just lifting... you need to get some ideas off some different sites, which there are so many of to chose from...

as far as the cycle goes, this is how it should look

[FONT="]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]1-8 S23 20 mg per day split doses?. 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 10-12 hours later [/FONT]

[FONT="]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]1-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]

[FONT="]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]PCT 13-18

[/FONT]

[FONT="]when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well?Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]
[/FONT]

[FONT="]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]
[/FONT]

[FONT="]clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT="]aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#DCA10D][FONT="]DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B0762B5KBG[/FONT]

[FONT="]mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) [URL="http://www.sarms.forsale/"]www.sarms.forsale[/URL][/FONT]
[FONT="]gw-501516 20 mg day [URL="http://www.sarms.forsale/"]www.sarms.forsale[/URL][/FONT]

great setup here and please make sure you use sarms.forsale. a lot of people saying they got fake stuff elsewhere

Hi I have been through the sticky?s but I can?t find just a basic instruction on how to take these sarms ... eg how to measure and take these recommended doses... sorry for really dumb question but could
Somebody please point me to a really basic ?how to?? Thank you!

Each bottle has 30 ml in it. That is 30 servings. Each serving is 1 ml.
Example
Gw 50156 is 20 mg per 1 ml. you take one dropper full which is 1 ml. Squirt in your mouth once per day in the morning. Yes it taste like shit but you get use to it. Most of them are suspended in some type of alcohol so it has a little sting to it.
Super easy. Take them all together then rinse your mouth with water or something. Swallow and move on with your day.

S23 is 20 mg per ml.
So take first dose of .5 ml and second dose .5 ml total 1 ml per day

Last edited:
slyder gave you a good explanation... i'll be making a video at some point for with instructions as well...

Honestly if your juts working out at home I would say save the cycle until the gyms open or you can get your hands on some free weights and bars. Doing push ups and pull ups and dips is really just a step better then nothing. I was doing that with some resistant bands and what little free weights I could find until I found a gym open during lockdown and I lost so much muscle.

I know other may say differ I?m just offering my two cents.

Iv never tried N2generate I usually buy my test boosting supplements individually so I can take max clinical dosage. I do recommend you try Akarakara/pellitory two names great ingriedient not to many know about.

Top Bottom