napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Time SARMs Cycle

Jvn888

Hi guys, I’m new to the SARMs industry and want to take lifting to the next level. I’ve been lifting consistently for two years now. My stats are 18, 173lbs, 13%ish body fat, and 5’7”. I’ve done extensive research but don’t consider myself a professional at all. For my first cycle I plan on doing an 8 week run of 10mg LGD and 20mg Ostarine. I have a few questions hoping to be answered. Am I able to continue my use of pre workout during this cycle? Also, what are the times that I should take each dose. Lastly, I don’t think it’s necessary to use any on cycle support, but for PCT the stack I am buying comes with Clomid and Nolvadex, are these necessary, if so I should I use them? Sorry for so many questions but I want to be as thorough as possible, thanks.

Last edited:
At 18 you’re still a bit young to be using sarms brother ... obviously they’re not as suppressive as steroids, but still.... I would wait another 2 years bro

I'm sorry bud but we can't advise you on any kind of PED use at 18 years old. You are too young

Top Bottom