napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time SARM user - Need Advice

onionandpotato

Hi folks,

I have been lifting for over 3 years now.

m 30 years old, height 182cm, weight 168lbs.

I had a accident about a month ago and have recently recovered from a clavicle fracture.
I am planning to take SARM post my strengthening training for 8 weeks.

RAD 140 - 20mg a day
MK 2866 - 10mg a day
MK 677 - 10mg a day

This is my first SARM cycle so I want to keep it at low dosage.

Need suggestions on precautions i need to take and i need suggestion on PCT incase i need it.

dont even bother if you are going to run it that way... those are less than female doses on 2866 and 677 and you are not running it properly at only 8 weeks... just save your money.. thats a waste of time

You defiantly need a PCT without question . Dylan is right your doses and cycle length is ALL wrong .
MK2866 25mg daily 12 weeks
MK677 20 mg daily ran for a MIN of 6 months . If you aint gonna run it that long and be prepared to fork out for it don't bother .
RAD140 20mg daily 12 weeks

If you ain't prepared to run it this way be prepared for results maybe less then you expected.

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Isnt 6 month too long for a SARM cycle? and if i do so will a 4 week pct suffice?

MK677 is the exception . Its very simular to GH so it needs to be ran like it. That makes it quite expensive not only because of the length of the cycle but the fact real 677 is expensive to produce, that's why its faked so much.

Isnt 6 month too long for a SARM cycle? and if i do so will a 4 week pct suffice?
677 is not technically a sarm... its a secretagogue which is very very similar to hgh... its ran completely different and needs to be ran for much longer periods of time

677 is not technically a sarm... its a secretagogue which is very very similar to hgh... its ran completely different and needs to be ran for much longer periods of time

So I will run MK 677 for 24 weeks. 12 weeks on cycle, 4 weeks on pct and then continue for another 8 weeks. So a PCT post this 24 weeks is not required?

So I will run MK 677 for 24 weeks. 12 weeks on cycle, 4 weeks on pct and then continue for another 8 weeks. So a PCT post this 24 weeks is not required?

you can run mk 677 under any circumstance , even during pct and no pct is required when you stop it , they recommend it minimum 6 months but can be taken longer (even 1 year) if you want to

just don't get discouraged the first weeks up to 1 month you will retain a lot of water(how much depends mostly on ur diet and potassium to sodium ratio), you will experience lethargy and hunger/cravings due to increase in ghrelin(the hunger hormone)

Ok then, I will use it for 6 months, If required ill continue for little longer. I will cut down on sodium and supplement some pottasium citrate along.
Other supplements I am gonna take are standard. Creatine Nitrate 2gm, Taurine 2gm, BCAA 7gm, Fish oil(triple strength) 2gm, multivitamin stack, Whey protein 2 scoops, casein 1 scoop, calcium with glucosamine.
I hope i got it all covered.

you should be fine with it... just make sure you get in 4700 mg of potassium per day and keep sodium at 2300 mg or below

End of week 1
Weight: 168lbs -> 177lbs
bf%: 14% -> 15.5%

I didnot really feel any side effects, apart from weird hunger all the time and small amount of water retention.
Didnot really feel anything for first few days, but I have started to notice some strength gain in last 3 days, But nothing too dramatic.

Will post further update after end of week2.

End of week 1
Weight: 168lbs -> 177lbs
bf%: 14% -> 15.5%

I didnot really feel any side effects, apart from weird hunger all the time and small amount of water retention.
Didnot really feel anything for first few days, but I have started to notice some strength gain in last 3 days, But nothing too dramatic.

Will post further update after end of week2.

Thanks for updating us. The first couple weeks really there isn't much. Going into the 3rd week and beyond is when it typically starts getting pretty good

end of week 2

Weight: 183lbs
Bf%: 16.2%

small strength gains, started to get little lazy, Need to push myself to gym. also water retention is there even though my pottassium intake is close to 5000mg per day. Sodium about 2500mg per day.

Will update further after end of week 3.

Top Bottom