bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cycle

Cycle

Hi all . I wanna start my first cycle and someon told me to start with
    Test enh 2ml a week
    Boldenon 2ml a week
    Nandrolone f 2 ml a week
    All for 10 weeks but I think it's to much that for my first cycle . Any opinions?

You are correct. First cycles are Test only but we need your full stats and goals before we can advise.

22 years , 175 cm , 86 kg . I wanna put some lean mass on thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Amiron View Post
    Sorry 22 years
    WT
    Bf%

We don't advise steroids to anyone under the age of 25. We can set you up with a SARMS stack.

22 years , 175 cm , 86 kg . I wanna put some lean mass on thanks.
    Too young for any type of steroid use bud. What's your training experience and bodyfat? What is your diet?

I am training 6 days a week and my diet it's so clean now cause i want to preper before I start a cycle to have some discipline . I don't really know how much is my body fat at the moment but let's say 15% thanks and well I know i am to young for that but I really want to try it but I need a good advice before I will do it.

I am training 6 days a week and my diet it's so clean now cause i want to preper before I start a cycle to have some discipline . I don't really know how much is my body fat at the moment but let's say 15% thanks and well I know i am to young for that but I really want to try it but I need a good advice before I will do it.
    We won't advise anyone underage man. There are issues and harm that can happen to your endocrine system at that age that can cause irreversible damage

noone here is going to advise steroid use to you at your age, period... sarms would be an option but steroid advice is simply not going to happen

The cycle is not bad, but what's about the age? Be careful, 22 years is not the time for steroids imho