domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First time SARM user - Need Advice

try to not go over 2300 mg per day of sodium

End of Week 4:

Weight: 188 lbs
    bf% : 16.4%

I feel a lot stronger now, muscle size is improving, I feel like a lot of it is water weight but overall asthetics are improving.
    If its going to improve more in next 8 weeks it would be great, However i still feel that its not going to give results like test does, maybe half of it or even less. Water retention and some muscle spasm is what i feel as side effect so far, Also appetite if you are trying to be in calorie deficit, I dont mind taking in few extra calories.
    considering the cost of the cycle against the results so far, m not sure if i will run another cycle, but a lot can change in next 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by onionandpotato View Post
    End of Week 4:

Weight: 188 lbs
    bf% : 16.4%

I feel a lot stronger now, muscle size is improving, I feel like a lot of it is water weight but overall asthetics are improving.
    If its going to improve more in next 8 weeks it would be great, However i still feel that its not going to give results like test does, maybe half of it or even less. Water retention and some muscle spasm is what i feel as side effect so far, Also appetite if you are trying to be in calorie deficit, I dont mind taking in few extra calories.
    considering the cost of the cycle against the results so far, m not sure if i will run another cycle, but a lot can change in next 8 weeks.
    You need to improve your attitude if you want better results. You have to believe in your cycle, diet and train hard. You're running a SARMS cycle not an AAS cycle. Have realistic expectations and progress with each cycle. If you're worried about how much a cycle costs you're in this for the wrong reasons.

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.