napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Time Sarm Research

Danielsan1492

34 years old
69" 5 10'
198 lbs
Body fat 17%
10 years of consistent weight training, HIIT, Crossfit and a couple of Marathons.
Bench 180
Full squat 265
Dead lift 295
Never any cycles
Supplements (triflex from gnc over the years and multivitamins)
Diet of lean protein, losts of white rice (hence Daniel San!) cliff bars and fruit throughout the day.
14 years in the military, fairly banged up over the years but i bought a half squat rack 4 months ago and im re-addicted. Dropped 27 lbs in 6 months lifting and cutting out sugar almost completely. Im ready to shed the rest of the fat, and put on a little mass but dont want to go crazy on the first cycle. Lifting has literally saved my life and pulled my mind away from being depressed all the damn time, and in pain. I first heard about sarms when i saw my new neighbors arms.. it was a holy shit moment. I train harder than him and i look like i have yarn for arms compared to him sooo.
checked out the sarmsx.com and it seems to be the safest choice. Well to the point, my plan is.. please suggest and critique away.

Cycle
MK-2866@ 20-25mg 4-8 weeks ooorrrrr am i being too conservative if i choose this as the first time option.
Other option
LGD-4033 (i need to educate myself on dosing and havent ran into a post about it yet)
I do want size and im not getting any younger, 34..
PCT
Clomid @ 50mg/25mg/25mg/25mg (in mg per day for 4 weeks, so the first 7 days are 50mg per day)
GW-501516 @ 20mg

Ive read way to many horror stories about PCT (lack thereof)and want to at least get that right. Some posts say its not needed for only an ostarine cycle. Smh. Educate me.

Thanks gents. Great forum with awesome support.

Run that MK2866 for 12 weeks min at 25mg a day.

The PCT is far less comprehensive as a AAS cycle. So clomid and GW are enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

let me help you here bro... .

dont worry, i have your back!

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom