napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Time Poster

MuscleChemist

Hello all,

MuscleChemist here. I've never actually posted on a forum in my life, lol, but I've been around for a long while.
I am a 30 years young fella, been lifting on and off since I was about 12 or 13, and been an athlete most of my life. I first got all my fitness knowledge from my dad's muscle and fitness magazines back when I didn't have AOL dial-up, yet. Anyways, there seems to be an abundant amount of knowledge on this board and a good group of peoples, so it's good to join the forum. I look forward to learning from y'all.

Thank you,
MC

**I could not find a defined "Information" tab, so if this is not where this thread should be posted please move it to the correct space.

Last edited:
Welcome to isarms brother. We are glad to have you here with us. If there's anythng I can help with, just let me know!

hey brother.. im cracking up at the dial up comment... i STILL use my aol email... ive had the same email address since 1996... its great to have you here... let me know anytime you need my help!

Whats up my friends, I too have never posted on a forum. I always pictured those peeps living in Moms basement petting cats and paler than the white walls lol. I'm excited to be apart of the group and to learn from you guys. I'm 42 years old and have been an athlete all of my life and have been lifting for years. Had a bad fall in the SF (Special Forces) clearing rooms and was down for months. During that time I lost 20lbs of lean mass and needing to get it back... I'm on TRT and just ordered the 30% off of the LGD & S4 to kick start the journey.

Whats up my friends, I too have never posted on a forum. I always pictured those peeps living in Moms basement petting cats and paler than the white walls lol. I'm excited to be apart of the group and to learn from you guys. I'm 42 years old and have been an athlete all of my life and have been lifting for years. Had a bad fall in the SF (Special Forces) clearing rooms and was down for months. During that time I lost 20lbs of lean mass and needing to get it back... I'm on TRT and just ordered the 30% off of the LGD & S4 to kick start the journey.

good to have you man, it's weird being a newbie on a forum and so not a newbie, a little frustrating too being that posting is a process but whatevs i get it :)
I don't know anything about sarms and serms, though i think i'm on the right board to figure it out if/when that time comes haha

LOL I know my friend... It took a min to find out where & how to post... I'm greener than green on this type of stuff. I'm looking over the conversations and so much knowledge and no bs which I like. It's good that I'm not the only virgin here haha... Looking forward to growing with ya my friend...

Top Bottom