napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time cycle help.

valentusathlete

Hello all!

My name is Steve and I am currently running my first cycle but definitely need some help! I will do my best to keep it short and too the point while giving adequate detail! Here are my stats:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 193
Body fat %: ?? (12%+)
Years of training: 2-3
Complete cycle history: Currently (first time) 200mg Cypionate/200mg enenthate per 1ml E4D, Anodrol 50 1 a day (will B a 1 month cycle).
PCT for each cycle: ???
Goals: Lean mass gain, strength gains.
Supplements (if any): Just finished 6 weeks of creatine monohydrate, Taking Milk Thistle for liver support.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): Clean eating, well rounded diet, allergic to shrimp (not all shellfish)

SO! Here is my situation, and yes, I am prepared for the ol shit sandwich, I openly welcome your experienced feedback!
It is friday october 15th I have been on Test and Drol for 2 weeks. A good friend whom I trust suggested I get on gear, I put a lot of thought into and decided to go ahead with it based on his recommendations, how ever, I wasn't fully aware of what I was getting into! He gave me the gear, showed me how to do my first injection and how often to do it, and off I went!

Now having done much more research I have come to realize there is so so so much more than just taking the test and drol. Thanks to Dylans youtube channel i have learnt a lot that i wish i knew prior to starting my cycle, and have learned that perhaps my friend isn't as concerned about the other things that come into play such as PCT. I asked him "what do i do for pct?", and he said something along the lines of "we'll do this and that after your cycle"(cant remember exactly what he'd sad). He also never mentioned anything about liver support and that Adrol is one of the most liver toxic steroids out there, now i do trust him, he's a very smart guy, but i think its obvious that either he doesn't know as much as he thinks, or perhaps he's not too concerned about it? So needles to say, I'm taking my PCT into my own hands but being a first time user I'm going to need some help!

I've seen a ton of info on this site and Dylans channel so have an idea of what I should do, but I'm still having a hard time getting it dialled right in. Here are my thoughts, please, if you can, help me pick this apart and get it all dialled in!

1) I'm no sure what I should be on while on cycle, should I be doing more for liver support, and should I be on something to help with estrogen levels, or coritsol, or anything of that nature?

2) It seems the going consensus is to take HCG, Nolvadex, and/or Clomid for PCT, but where does Aromasin come into play?

3) What steps should I take to detox/cleanse my body PCT

4) and what can I do to control cortisol?

5) and quickly, are the dosages/frequency of test I'm taking ok in your opinion? and how long should I stay on test? (Drol ends after one month)

As you can probably tell, I'm VERY new to this and just trying to put it all together. I'll be cruising these forums in the mean time trying to get this all dialled in, I hope to here your wisdom soon!

Steve.

Last edited:
Hello all!

My name is Steve and I am currently running my first cycle but definitely need some help! I will do my best to keep it short and too the point while giving adequate detail! Here are my stats:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 193
Body fat %: ?? (12%+)
Years of training: 2-3
Complete cycle history: Currently (first time) 200mg Cypionate/200mg enenthate per 1ml E4D, Anodrol 50 1 a day (will B a 1 month cycle).
PCT for each cycle: ???
Goals: Lean mass gain, strength gains.
Supplements (if any): Just finished 6 weeks of creatine monohydrate, Taking Milk Thistle for liver support.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): Clean eating, well rounded diet, allergic to shrimp (not all shellfish)

SO! Here is my situation, and yes, I am prepared for the ol shit sandwich, I openly welcome your experienced feedback!
It is friday october 15th I have been on Test and Drol for 2 weeks. A good friend whom I trust suggested I get on gear, I put a lot of thought into and decided to go ahead with it based on his recommendations, how ever, I wasn't fully aware of what I was getting into! He gave me the gear, showed me how to do my first injection and how often to do it, and off I went!

Now having done much more research I have come to realize there is so so so much more than just taking the test and drol. Thanks to Dylans youtube channel i have learnt a lot that i wish i knew prior to starting my cycle, and have learned that perhaps my friend isn't as concerned about the other things that come into play such as PCT. I asked him "what do i do for pct?", and he said something along the lines of "we'll do this and that after your cycle"(cant remember exactly what he'd sad). He also never mentioned anything about liver support and that Adrol is one of the most liver toxic steroids out there, now i do trust him, he's a very smart guy, but i think its obvious that either he doesn't know as much as he thinks, or perhaps he's not too concerned about it? So needles to say, I'm taking my PCT into my own hands but being a first time user I'm going to need some help!

I've seen a ton of info on this site and Dylans channel so have an idea of what I should do, but I'm still having a hard time getting it dialled right in. Here are my thoughts, please, if you can, help me pick this apart and get it all dialled in!

1) I'm no sure what I should be on while on cycle, should I be doing more for liver support, and should I be on something to help with estrogen levels, or coritsol, or anything of that nature?

2) It seems the going consensus is to take HCG, Nolvadex, and/or Clomid for PCT, but where does Aromasin come into play?

3) What steps should I take to detox/cleanse my body PCT

4) and what can I do to control cortisol?

5) and quickly, are the dosages/frequency of test I'm taking ok in your opinion? and how long should I stay on test? (Drol ends after one month)

As you can probably tell, I'm VERY new to this and just trying to put it all together. I'll be cruising these forums in the mean time trying to get this all dialled in, I hope to here your wisdom soon!

Steve.

thanks for the detailed info bro...

fuck man why on earth would you run anadrol on a first cycle... i love anadrol, dont get me wrong but man, that is just reckless... you are using one of the most toxic orals you can use on a first cycle? very very unwise to say the least

1. bro, you are going to hurt yourself in a major way here... you need to just stop, ive read enough

YOU NEVER use hcg in pct and you cannot run cycles without KNOWING and HAVING pct in hand... The fact that not only do you not know a thing about pct but also want to use hcg in pct says enough right now... not to mention you have been training 2-3 years, which is NOTHING in terms of steroid use...

you really need to stop bro, seriously... you need to reassess everything you are doing... you have no ai, no pct and no concept of what you are doing and this is not something where you just start it and learn as you go... im only telling you this so you dont destroy yourself, which you are going to do... some asshole may tell you to just keep going etc and then guess what, you can learn the hard way... which it sounds like you dont want to do.. you can do whatever you want, obviously but your just going to keep digging a deeper hole for yourself... its a shame

Bro, you are a bit in over your head here. First cycle should be test only, and nothing more unless you add sarms to it which is fine. You don't need anything else.

Right now you need to prepare yourself for recovery. Hcg is never used in pct. It's only for the last few weeks of a cycle.

Your pct should be this, which you can get from www.sarmsx.com Start it two weeks after last injection on cycle

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you Dylan i really appreciate it. I know I've gotten my self in over my head here and I appreciate your feedback. So two weeks in, you would suggest that I just complete stop the cycle to avoid any issues all together? If there is any way I can plan my PCT now and keep on the test I'd like to, I will stop taking Drol, for sure. Moving forward I'd like to do this right, but if you think I should kill it all together I'm definitely going to take that seriously. Of all the people I've heard from, talked too, seen on youtube and forums, I respect your opinion the most, you clearly take this VERY seriously and I would, like to do the same. I'm just reviewing the link for the PCT stack you sent now.

Thank you Dylan i really appreciate it. I know I've gotten my self in over my head here and I appreciate your feedback. So two weeks in, you would suggest that I just complete stop the cycle to avoid any issues all together? If there is any way I can plan my PCT now and keep on the test I'd like to, I will stop taking Drol, for sure. Moving forward I'd like to do this right, but if you think I should kill it all together I'm definitely going to take that seriously. Of all the people I've heard from, talked too, seen on youtube and forums, I respect your opinion the most, you clearly take this VERY seriously and I would, like to do the same. I'm just reviewing the link for the PCT stack you sent now.

okay bro, here's what you can do... but please follow me here exactly because i will be very very upset if you hurt yourself... im going to help you because you SEEM to be very responsible and i get that sense... im not going to beat you up over poor choices but understand this bro, you CANNOT do this again like this... its so reckless... you need to get aromasin NOW, like yesterday... here is the link to get it... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

then, you need to drop the drol now... just drop it.. if you want to get something in there for size and strength, then you can run lgd and rad... perfect for your cycle... also, i would add gw-501516... get these three and run them the rest of the way... you can always use sarms on a first cycle and they fit perfectly... you can get them at www.sarmsx.com...

get your pct NOW... i gave you the link to get it... you need that on hand...

run your test for 12 weeks.. then you have TWO weeks to let esters clear before pct... you run hcg weeks 11-14... pct starts 15-18... hcg is 1000 ius week... then run the pct i gave you...

for your sarms, you can run them until week 14 right before pct... rad is 20 mg per day, lgd is 10 mg per day and gw is 20 mg per day.. lgd and rad are dosed in the a.m... gw is dosed 30 minutes prior to your workout and on non workout days, in the a.m.

get this taken care of asap bro

Thank you Dylan, that all makes sense to me, and I appreciate it.

I'm off the Drol, and I just ordered the PCT stack you suggested. Based on your last comment, its for the most part clear how to run my PCT. Just a couple more questions.

How/when should I take Aromasin?

Do you have a suggested link to get HCG? I don't see it on the site...

and what are your thoughts on my test dosage? 200mg cypionate/200mg enanthate,(per 1ML) every 4 days.

Thank you Dylan, that all makes sense to me, and I appreciate it.

I'm off the Drol, and I just ordered the PCT stack you suggested. Based on your last comment, its for the most part clear how to run my PCT. Just a couple more questions.

How/when should I take Aromasin?

Do you have a suggested link to get HCG? I don't see it on the site...

and what are your thoughts on my test dosage? 200mg cypionate/200mg enanthate,(per 1ML) every 4 days.

test at 250 to 350 is plenty... you dont need to be mixing test esters man... just use cypionate

aromasin is 12.5 mg every other day... i prefer to take mine at night but it does not matter whatsoever when you dose it...

Ok. Dylan thank you so much you're the fucking man! I'm sure you've seen this once or twice before, I would assume a lot of guys get their hands on gear without knowing before hand how to do it correctly. You've cleared so much up for me already. I am taking this very seriously, it was my mistake that I started without doing adequate research first, I'm going to chalk that up to a new life lesson. Keep doing what you're doing brother I have a feeling you're helping a lot of people in a big way. I'll stay in touch man! Thanks Again!!!

Thanks man, I may not have gotten off to a great start but I'm learning a lot and taking this very serious. I'm going to do this the right way. I appreciate your input.

Thanks man, I may not have gotten off to a great start but I'm learning a lot and taking this very serious. I'm going to do this the right way. I appreciate your input.

I'm just glad you came to the right place to get help bud, and I'm also happy that you are being receptive to the advice given and implementing it. You are in great hands with the advice given here.....guaranteed

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ok. Dylan thank you so much you're the fucking man! I'm sure you've seen this once or twice before, I would assume a lot of guys get their hands on gear without knowing before hand how to do it correctly. You've cleared so much up for me already. I am taking this very seriously, it was my mistake that I started without doing adequate research first, I'm going to chalk that up to a new life lesson. Keep doing what you're doing brother I have a feeling you're helping a lot of people in a big way. I'll stay in touch man! Thanks Again!!!

absolutely brother... your a good ass guy, and i can tell... you made a mistake like WE ALL have, myself included... fuck ive made so many you could never keep track but its how you respond to your mistakes that makes you what you are today... im happy to be a part in helping bro... you come to me ANYTIME you need help bro...

Top Bottom