domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time cycle, counsel on SARMS, and PCT

Quote Originally Posted by Healthy_Maven View Post
    Thanks for posting that resource Dylan ... I too have experienced the same "3rd degree" by my own doc's when making a similiar request.
    most people do and thats just bull shit... its YOUR body and if you want tests done then no questions should be asked... i hate that shit.. some people just want things checked periodically and thats the RIGHT thing to do...

Thanks for the link Dylan, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately for me I live in Canada (I probably should have mentioned that in my intro) so I don't think there are any collection sites near me. Any fellow Canadians out there that can recommend how they go about getting testing done in Canada? My doctor is definitely not on board.

Hello all, it has taken a while but I finally found a mail in pay service here in Canada to run my tests, there are several to choose from with varying price points. First, "Male hormone advanced" which covers Testosterone, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), Free Androgen Index (FAI), Oestradiol, Prolactin. Second, "Male hormone plus" which covers Testosterone, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), Free Androgen Index (FAI), Oestradiol. Third, "Male hormone test" which covers, Testosterone, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), Free Androgen Index (FAI). Which test is going to yield the results necessary to determine what path I should possibly take for my first SARMS cycle? Thanks again guys for you time and advice.

you should always test as many areas as you can

Re-posted information in new thread.
    Last edited by Svensson; 03-23-2019 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Re-posted in new thread

These fucking doctor's are a joke. Like the bill for the testing is coming out of their paycheck. It's like they want to keep everyone in the dark about their health, but are happy AF to get you on a bunch of prescription meds that enslave you to big pharma. God forbid you should be proactive.