napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Time Cycle Of Anavar

pimp178

Planning On Running My First Time Cycle Of Anavar I Have two options to choose from, in need of some advice.
#1-2015-10-05.jpg
#2-unnamed.jpg
I would Like to know If any one has tried this, and how do I get my hands on some Clomid and Nolvadex. Friend Told me since It's the first time I will not need a PCT, But that doesn't sound correct to me. Any Advice would help thanks.

Planning On Running My First Time Cycle Of Anavar I Have two options to choose from, in need of some advice.
#1-View attachment 1676
#2-View attachment 1677
I would Like to know If any one has tried this, and how do I get my hands on some Clomid and Nolvadex. Friend Told me since It's the first time I will not need a PCT, But that doesn't sound correct to me. Any Advice would help thanks.

You definitely don't want to listen to your friend buddy. You absolutely need a PCT every time you run any kind of steroid.,They all shut you down. Here is the PCT protocol you should be using

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

You can get Clomid, Nolva and Aromasin from many sources here. Biotech is one of them. Just let me know if you need a price list. I can also get you a discount.

Get your sarms from www.pureessencesarms.com

#1-View attachment 1676
#2-View attachment 1677

are you running an anavar only cycle? i hope you understand that it will leave you very disappointed by the time your done... oral only cycles are just poor in general but especially anavar on its own.. do not expect too much of anything from that... more sides and shutdown than big results... are you sure that's what you want to do? i can make this far better if you would add test or at least sarms but this is just not the best option... if your intent, go for it but i assure you that you will not be pleased...

you ALWAYS need a pct with any steroid you use... i would not associate with others steering you the opposite or they are only going to get you hurt... what is your main goal from the cycle? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat

read my article on pct to understand how to run it properly and follow the protocol http://adrenalinerushforums.com/sho...li&highlight=dylan+gemelli+post+cycle+therapy

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the Reply, yes, I am planing a Anavar only cycle, I am trying to use anavar to lean out during a cut. I am 23 years old about to turn 24. I am about 6'4 currently at 215 lbs but planning on going to down to like 200 before getting on it, body fat is at 17%. In addition I read your article dylan very informative, thanks for providing me the link.

Thanks for the Reply, yes, I am planing a Anavar only cycle, I am trying to use anavar to lean out during a cut. I am 23 years old about to turn 24. I am about 6'4 currently at 215 lbs but planning on going to down to like 200 before getting on it, body fat is at 17%. In addition I read your article dylan very informative, thanks for providing me the link.

im happy to help... brother, you do realize anavar is not a fat burner correct? this is not what its intended for nor are any other steroids... im happy to see that you have your head on straight in terms of getting your body fat down... are you completely against using test? if so, i'll fix this for you with sarms to at least make it far more effective.. don't waste your time and money on this as a stand alone bro

Like dylan said going with an oral only setup, you're going to be disappointed when it's all said and done. It's recommended to always run test as a base. At 6'4" 215lbs 17% bf, It's good to hear you're planning on cutting down as the leaner you are the better but I really think you could benefit huge from just focusing on gaining naturally or at most including sarms and a mini pct. Don't listen to your friend - var may be known as a "milder" oral but it will still shut you down and you'll need pct always. Thinking about running an oral only cycle, no ai/pct is setting you up for a bad experience. How many years experience do you have training/nutrition? You still have a ton of room to grow naturally at your height plus you're young enough that your natural test production should be in great standing. I know in the end you're going to do what you want but listen to the guys here that have been around the block. Oral only cycles with no pct is not a good setup especially for a first cycle. Solid first cycle would be a test only cycle to see how your body reacts/handles it. Sarms would be a great alternative too.

I dont know where these misconceptions that AAS will just burn the fat off come from. I am not familiar with either types of VAR you have there but there are some great sources on here that have some top notch VAR and everything else you shiuld use along with it to get great results. I too considered a VAR only cycle when i was a noobie but after extensive research i decided against it and boy was i glad!! If you are making the decision to start any AAS why not do it right and yield the most results? Why try and re-invent the wheel? There are plenty of brothers on here with great advice and knowledge. Utilize your resources here and set yourself up for success!! Best of luck brother!!

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

Steroids are not fat burners, yet for some reason people still fall into this trap thinking very they ate. I don't get it

#1-View attachment 1676
#2-View attachment 1677

i see you have nails in your Pic. are you female? or is that just someone else?

im not sure where everyone get it from but there is this belief amongst so many that steroids will just drop fat and weight... they are not used that way whatsoever... you dont take steroids to lose 30 lbs etc... this is mainly with anavar... so many think its a weight loss pill its not even close.. it has belly fat burning capabilities but thats more for like a very fit person that just has a little excess they just cant shed and it will help harden small areas like that etc. but so many think its just going to be like this magic weight loss... not happening

Steroids are not fat burners, yet for some reason people still fall into this trap thinking very they ate. I don't get it

If only it were that easy. If roids cut fat then there would be guys shooting 10 times a day

Well i just want to point this out there to the original posts. Given the painted nails is this a chick? Changes the game...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well i just want to point this out there to the original posts. Given the painted nails is this a chick? Changes the game...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

LOL well i must point out that painted nails does not necessarily mean its a female.. we need confirmation first... ive seen plenty of dudes with painted nails... im not going to say anything further to not offend but i think we need confirmation first... after seeing that closely i find myself examining the hand features etc and i have a feeling on the answer but just in case, i will wait.. =)

Jajajaaja Dudes are hilarious, No, I'm a Dude My friend who is a female has access to EQL var since she purchased some a couple years ago. Im going to take MaxxPursuit advice and try to gain as much for the rest of the year, then see with the results.

Jajajaaja Dudes are hilarious, No, I'm a Dude My friend who is a female has access to EQL var since she purchased some a couple years ago. Im going to take MaxxPursuit advice and try to gain as much for the rest of the year, then see with the results.

I'm glad that was cleared up lol. And yes I think that is a great plan buddy. Good luck to you

Yep I figured you were a guy otherwise I was thinking "damn thats a big girl alright!" Lol. Sounds like a plan though brother. Maximize your gains through training/diet and stick around here to gain knowledge about this side of things.

Top Bottom