napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time Cycle

MTSin

Hey guys, I am going to be placing an order for some gear, but I am wondering if what I am planning on is gonna work, or is it pointless.

A little background info: I played football, baseball, basketball, and soccer through high school and football in college. I used to work out 6 days a week, then it decreased to 3 times a week, where I am now. I have also started doing CrossFit thinking it might help me, but I am fairly new to it so not seeing anything yet.

I saw my Dr a few months back, August, because despite my working out and running and healthy eating I couldn't lose weight, and my Test levels were 112 with my lipids being out of whack, his words, my cholesterol was fine and had no hbp. He put me on TRT, cream, but have been told to steer clear of that.

With all that being said, here are some stats:

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 230

Body fat %: 28%

Years of training: I've lifted weights since my Freshman year of high school and throughout college.

Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): this is my first time running a cycle.

PCT for each cycle:see above response.

Goals: I would love to gain some more muscle mass while cutting my BF down and gain some definition again. Also, getting my Test levels back up would be great.

Supplements (if any): currently I take milk thistle - 175mg/day, psyllium husk - 2.5g/day, D3 - 15,000IU/day, A-f Betafood - 4 caps/day

General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): None

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): broken tib/fib in 2000 with two metal plates and herniated disk in August of 2018.

Ok, now that that is out of the way, and I'm sure ya'll don't give two shits, on to what I am looking at:

Weeks 1-10
Test Cyp - 500mg/wk M/Th
Winny - 50mg/day
Aromex - 12.5mg EOD
Cardarine - 20mg/day

PCT: 3 weeks
Ostarine - 25mg/day
Cardarine - 20mg/day
Nolvadex - 40mg/day
Clomid - 50mg/day

I will also continue to take my supps every day during my cycle and my PCT.

I know there is some inhibitor with the milk thistle and my gear, I am ok with that.

I have been reading and reading and reading on this, still unsure about all of it, but any input for this newbie is greatly appreciated. I just don't want to over do it, so if I am under doing my cycle tell me what a moron I am and please help correct my issues.

Last edited:
no, just no .... Your bf is way too high for steroids(ESPACIALLY WINSTROL), you don't run winny on 1st cycle and certainly no 10 weeks, max 6 ...Cyp ester has to be ran at least 12 weeks , 1st cycles are test only , your PCT is way off

My test numbers were low as well, I went to an endo and of course he put me on trt, I was fine with that, he wanted to put me on the cream too.
With the advice here, I talked to my Dr and also because of the cost I was able to have him put me on injections. It was a $500.00 a month for cream to an $80.00 for 5 months difference for oil (no brainer) He had no problem writing the script at that difference. Get your health and trt dialed in first. I assume you have been on the cream since
august? I would think you have had to have had Bloodwork done to see where your levels are at to adjust the dosing of the cream by your Dr?

We do give to schitt's that's the whole point of posting stats.

You're not in steroids shape. You need to change your diet and lifestyle and was important to give your trt time to do its thing before you consider running a cycle.

What's your nutrition look like?

Ok, so MWF I lift for an hour at 80% my 1 max reps. Tuesday or Thursday is my cardio day, about 1 hour of HIIT.

As far as my nutrition goes, beside my supps, breakfast consists of smoothies I make (apples, banana, raspberries, strawberries, kale, honey, protein powder, Greek yogurt), lunch is always a salad with light dressing, then either a chicken breast or salmon steak, and dinner varies between a lot of different things. Sometimes it is rice and chicken with broccoli and some kind of fruit, sometimes it's beef from our ranch with green beans or asparagus and some sort of fruit, and I have two snacks a day, which usually involve almonds and sometimes a hard boiled egg, avocado, cottage cheese, or a cheese stick.

Joe, if I am being honest, I didn't start the cream. I have called the Dr and the insurance too many times to count, because it has to be approved before I can get the Androgel. This is all to no avail, as each one puts the blame on the other for me not having my cream in hand. This is why I finally decided to pull the trigger on trying a cycle, but it seems like I still need to do a crap ton of research before I pull the trigger on that.

With that being said, maybe I just go with a low dose test injection for TRT to see if that helps?

Talk to your DR. you obviously should probably be on TRT with a 100+ level.
They're probably battling over cost. Tell your doc you feel like shit, you can't afford the androgel and you did a lot of research and would like to try injections and see how that goes, I pay $80.00 a month with no insurance for 5 months of trt, that is at 100 mg per week, puts me in the 900 range total and 20 free T. I get bloods every six months. Once I got my baseline figured out and all the Dr crap figured out. I think after the third set of blood work I had six months to "add somethings" befrfoe the next bloods

Talk to your DR. you obviously should probably be on TRT with a 100+ level.
They're probably battling over cost. Tell your doc you feel like shit, you can't afford the androgel and you did a lot of research and would like to try injections and see how that goes, I pay $80.00 a month with no insurance for 5 months of trt, that is at 100 mg per week, puts me in the 900 range total and 20 free T. I get bloods every six months. Once I got my baseline figured out and all the Dr crap figured out. I think after the third set of blood work I had six months to "add somethings" befrfoe the next bloods

Shit.... I wish 100mg took me to 900's... It took me from 195 to 364.

We do give to schitt's that's the whole point of posting stats.

You're not in steroids shape. You need to change your diet and lifestyle and was important to give your trt time to do its thing before you consider running a cycle.

What's your nutrition look like?

With that being said, and as I told Joe, I haven't had the cream yet because the Dr and the insurance can't come to some sort of agreement, and I don't want to pay $700/month for Adrogel. I can get Test somewhere else, the Dr. said he didn't want to put me on injections, so would you recommend I go see another Dr or an Endo? Also, if I were to go another route and get my Test from one of the other places I found, what Test do you, or others, suggest? Is Test Cyp not the way to go then? I know that it does have the longer half-life, so it'd mean less injections, which don't bother me. Also, the recommended dosage for TRT is between 100-250 mg/wk, so would I not want to go above that, or would it be ok to run a little higher and just use an AI at lower dosage to be able to run it longer?

EZ_E: If I run just the Test Cyp, would it be ok to run a SERM stack with it? Or should I, do I need to, wait until my levels normalize and my BF is down to a lower percentage? I already have to Ostarine and Cardarine, so could I take those during my TRT? If so, should I, or can I, add LGD to that and take a small short PCT in there for the Test?

I really do appreciate the help and the answers from ya'll, I want to start this off the right way so I don't screw this up and myself up.

Do you have suggestions that I should do to change my diet from what I've listed? I really try to follow the CF zone diet plan, and it calls for me to be eating between 17-19 blocks a day.

you can use any sarm you want with trt, thats far different than blasting steroids... you are a very very long way away from using any other steroid of any kind... trt is one thing, thats medically needed and completely fine but other than that, stay a million miles away from blasting or using any other steroid... there is no need to use a serm with trt...

you can use any sarm you want with trt, thats far different than blasting steroids... you are a very very long way away from using any other steroid of any kind... trt is one thing, thats medically needed and completely fine but other than that, stay a million miles away from blasting or using any other steroid... there is no need to use a serm with trt...

If I just stick with my TRT, and since my Dr wants Androgel instead of shots, which I don't want to do, do you think 250mg/wk is too much? Should I start off like Joe and hit 100mg/wk? Also, since I am switching it up and going to run some SARMS, Ostarine and Cardarine and LGD (most likely 10mg, 20mg, and 10mg a day each for 8 weeks) is a PCT still recommended? If so, what?

I apologize for all the questions, but I was so sure I had this all figured out, and after this thread I realize that nothing could be further from the truth.

With that being said, and as I told Joe, I haven't had the cream yet because the Dr and the insurance can't come to some sort of agreement, and I don't want to pay $700/month for Adrogel. I can get Test somewhere else, the Dr. said he didn't want to put me on injections, so would you recommend I go see another Dr or an Endo? Also, if I were to go another route and get my Test from one of the other places I found, what Test do you, or others, suggest? Is Test Cyp not the way to go then? I know that it does have the longer half-life, so it'd mean less injections, which don't bother me. Also, the recommended dosage for TRT is between 100-250 mg/wk, so would I not want to go above that, or would it be ok to run a little higher and just use an AI at lower dosage to be able to run it longer?

EZ_E: If I run just the Test Cyp, would it be ok to run a SERM stack with it? Or should I, do I need to, wait until my levels normalize and my BF is down to a lower percentage? I already have to Ostarine and Cardarine, so could I take those during my TRT? If so, should I, or can I, add LGD to that and take a small short PCT in there for the Test?

I really do appreciate the help and the answers from ya'll, I want to start this off the right way so I don't screw this up and myself up.

Do you have suggestions that I should do to change my diet from what I've listed? I really try to follow the CF zone diet plan, and it calls for me to be eating between 17-19 blocks a day.

There's no way I'm going to recommend you self-medicate. If you're going to go on trt you need to find a doctor that will prescribed injectable test. You're going to also need an AI and to be monitored by the doctor on a regular basis. I cannot stress enough how important it is to not self-medicate in your situation.

As far as your diet goes your probably in Starvation mode. You need to eat six small meals a day instead of three. Stick lean meats & green vegetables. The problem with diet is is no cookie-cutter answer so it's very difficult for me or anyone to advise on what to eat.

2 days of cardio a week? You have to know that that's obviously not enough. I highly recommend fasted cardio and in your case 5 days a week minimum.

Last edited:
Like EZ said, you're probably (most likely) in starvation mode by what you laid out.

https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

Use the link above and find your maintenance. Then subtract 500. You might think you are doing yourself a favor by not eating a lot. But you're actually hurting yourself. Your metabolism is probably moving very slowly right now.

If I just stick with my TRT, and since my Dr wants Androgel instead of shots, which I don't want to do, do you think 250mg/wk is too much? Should I start off like Joe and hit 100mg/wk? Also, since I am switching it up and going to run some SARMS, Ostarine and Cardarine and LGD (most likely 10mg, 20mg, and 10mg a day each for 8 weeks) is a PCT still recommended? If so, what?

I apologize for all the questions, but I was so sure I had this all figured out, and after this thread I realize that nothing could be further from the truth.
200 is the max that should be used on trt but thats not necessary either... 100-150 is the right range for most unless there is just a very severe condition... you do not need a pct when you are on trt and sarms need to be ran 12 weeks, not 8...

Talk to your Dr. about the cost, you have the symptoms he has the numbers and knows there low. Mine pushed the gel as well, I told him there is no way I could afford it and I did my research and went back to him and told him, this is what it would cost me for gel vs injections, I sold the fact I really didn't want to do injections but it's just not feasible financially to do the gel and he said ok we can try the injections and see how it goes, If he didn't do that the next step was to find another Dr. there was no way I was paying that much money.
As others have said don't self medicate your main focus is going on this is for health reasons, It's easy to say I'll just get it myself and monitor my bloods but this is for life, a legal script with pharma test is gold in hand, God forbid something happens and you can't source gear for some reason at some point your screwed.

Top Bottom