napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time cycle

pargongs

Hi Dylan,

I came across your channel and subscribed a little while ago as I was considering beginning training a little more seriously again.

I know have some free time to dedicate to myself and I'd like to move forward responsibly with building my physique.

I'm 41 and have previously trained to elite level as a soccer player without any growth boosters - I got fairly lean about 4 years ago to go back to playing soccer after having let myself get into bad shape

I'd now like to focus on building mass for a more muscular aesthetic rather than go lean for performance as my playing days are over now.

I'd like to recruit your support and am willing to work with you on social media production/collaboration to chart the journey from before to after with your advice.

If this is something of interest, I'd love to hear from you.

did you have a question for me? what do you mean you want to recruit my support? brother, i have thousands of questions sent to me per day, which i answer for everyone but there's not much more i can do for that... see i actually answer all these questions MYSELF as opposed to many that feel it necessary to have others do it for them... however i cant do much more than take questions as they come.. if your looking for a coach or advisor, that would not even be humanly possible for me...

Top Bottom