napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time combining sarms

ben16789

Hi everyone
been lurking on this forum for a year or two now as a viewer

up until now I've done two solo cycles of lgd and one of mk2866 (which was my first as I'd never taken peds before and I wanted to be cautious)

anyway I'm planning on doing 10mg of rad 140 25mg of mk677 and 25mg of mk2866 for 12 weeks on a recomp

I'm concerned about suppression because of the rad140 hence why it's only at 10mg.......it's just I hear so many contradicting accounts of how suppressive it is but I also know there's alot of faked stuff out there......if I was to bump it up to 20mg would it really be that suppressive.....and do you think a 50 50 25 25 Clomid and gw pct would be enough to recover from this?

and for a recomp.......I work a physical construction job and am on an upper lower split 15 mins cardio after each session (Will be bumping this up rapidly over the 12 weeks though).......do you think I'm better off eating at maintenance or under (and if so how much?) I've had a bad layoff from exercise recently due to injury and I'm holding alot more fat than I'm comfortable with....say 21%

thankful for any advice

regards ben

Ben, I'm no expert (!) but I have done one solo cycle myself of RAD 140. I started cautiously at 10 mg but pretty quickly upped to 20 mg when I experienced no significant suppression or other side effects. I cannot speak to your proposed stack but my 12 week cycle followed by two weeks on an AI PCT (just to be safe) did not seem to suppress me. BTW, I am 55 years old, 5'5", 150 lbs of middle aged muscle.

I'm in week 5 of that exact stack but rad is being run at 20mg. No suppression so far . Only thing is the sides that have been not too bad from the mk677. Have some lethargy at times but nothing too crazy and intolerable.

there is no need whatsoever to start at 10 mg unless you are a female and/or do not have real sarms... those are the only two reasons to start at 10 mg per day

cheers guys appreciate the advice. really looking forward to starting this stack.
do you think the pct will be sufficient?

Top Bottom