napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time

Topbob

After working my way through pro hormones ( epi, halodrol, M1T, trenavar) what would be a good starting cycle with injectables ?

After working my way through pro hormones ( epi, halodrol, M1T, trenavar) what would be a good starting cycle with injectables ?
Please give us your full stats and goals first bud so we can advise you properly

Generally, a first injectible cycle would be test only

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

38.... 6ft ....160lb.....4 years training ....wanting to bulk up between 15-30lbs.
Thanks in advance for any constructive advice.

38.... 6ft ....160lb.....4 years training ....wanting to bulk up between 15-30lbs.
Thanks in advance for any constructive advice.

bro at 6 ft. 160 your far underweight... you can easily put on 15 lbs. naturally... when you use steroids and your too far underweight, your body will grow far too rapidly because it is getting you towards your genetic potential, where you should already be... that's why often times gains on cycles are quite inflated.. what one does not realize is that by growing this fast, it puts far too much strain on you internally, causing your ligaments and tendons to stretch too far, as well as recking your joints... this leads to a long path of injury occurrence... its going to ruin you... you don't want to make this mistake... you can put this size on naturally... if anything, you can use sarms which will help you to grow but not too fast... it will be very clean and will drop your body fat while still building muscle in the process... if your not familiar with sarms, check out my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i have done several videos on all of them as well... let me know and i'll be happy to set you up a cycle..

Hi Dylan. I have watched a lot of your videos and found them informative and helpful. Firstly on looking for sarms in England I can only seem to see capsules is there a big difference to liquids? I've also noticed a disclaimer on most sites saying that they are research chemicals this dosent really sit to well with me. Is there a particular brand you would recommend? What would a bulking cycle look like and how long would it be ran? Thanks for the input.

Welcome to the board man. At 6ft, 160lbs and 14% bf, it sounds more like you need to zone in on the basics. If you're goal is 15-30 lbs, that should be easy all natural. You could even drop bodyfat and still hit your goal. This is the way I've always looked at this... if you struggle putting on size and maintaining it completely natural, then you would be wasting any gear that you take because you don't know the fundamentals. Especially with you saying you have numerous ph cycles under your belt, your base should be far more developed than where you currently are which shows me you have a lack in the basics. Do you track what you eat? What does your training and nutrition look like?

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

Thanks for the input. Being honest my diet could be more rigorous but as you've already picked up on i find it hard to keep weight no matter whether I cram in calories or go strict. I work away so when away I cannot prepare my own meals but breakfast consists of musli/2 poached eggs/brown bread beans tomatoes/ fresh fruit. Lunch is always fish or chicken/rice or potato or pasta and fruit. Dinner is usually the same. Along with healthy snacks in between (nuts or protien bars or fruit or eggs).
Training 4-5times a week ....Chest tris/ Back/bi's / legs shoulders ..Abs.

Welcome to the board man. At 6ft, 160lbs and 14% bf, it sounds more like you need to zone in on the basics. If you're goal is 15-30 lbs, that should be easy all natural. You could even drop bodyfat and still hit your goal. This is the way I've always looked at this... if you struggle putting on size and maintaining it completely natural, then you would be wasting any gear that you take because you don't know the fundamentals. Especially with you saying you have numerous ph cycles under your belt, your base should be far more developed than where you currently are which shows me you have a lack in the basics. Do you track what you eat? What does your training and nutrition look like?

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

well said Maxx and I completely agree..

OP, this is NOT to put you down in any way... just understand that after several ph cycles that you hve already completed, there is something off with something your doing for you to still be so undersized... something with your diet/training is off... what are your maintenance calories right now?? you need to be eating a good 500 calories above maintenance, but in a clean way, to get the right kind of size...

Thanks for the input. Being honest my diet could be more rigorous but as you've already picked up on i find it hard to keep weight no matter whether I cram in calories or go strict. I work away so when away I cannot prepare my own meals but breakfast consists of musli/2 poached eggs/brown bread beans tomatoes/ fresh fruit. Lunch is always fish or chicken/rice or potato or pasta and fruit. Dinner is usually the same. Along with healthy snacks in between (nuts or protien bars or fruit or eggs).
Training 4-5times a week ....Chest tris/ Back/bi's / legs shoulders ..Abs.

is that muesli and eggs in the morning? im assuming thats what you meant and thats a good option to start the day... its not so much the foods your choosing, its clearly a lack of overall calories... it can be fixed but you have to learn how to trick your body.. you can make yourself hungrier eating every 2-3 hours... it increases your metabolism if the meals are the right size etc.. your diet is clearly the problem but it can be fixed...

Hi Dylan. I have watched a lot of your videos and found them informative and helpful. Firstly on looking for sarms in England I can only seem to see capsules is there a big difference to liquids? I've also noticed a disclaimer on most sites saying that they are research chemicals this dosent really sit to well with me. Is there a particular brand you would recommend? What would a bulking cycle look like and how long would it be ran? Thanks for the input.

yes, there is a significant difference.. you absolutely want the liquid... they have to be marketed as research chemicals to be sold legally otherwise they could not sell them... you can disregard those warnings... the very best sarms you can find are at www.sarmsx.com and they ship to the UK on a daily basis with no problems whatsoever... here is the layout for the bulking cycle... keep in mind you will run mk677 for a minimum of six months but preferably a year with no breaks from it... you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Wow that's a long time. I'll definitely look into it. And yes my metabolism is super quick always has been. Thanks for the layout.

Wow that's a long time. I'll definitely look into it. And yes my metabolism is super quick always has been. Thanks for the layout.

im happy to help... mk677 is going to be treated and very similar to hgh.. of course nothing is fair to compare to hgh but 677 is the next best thing you can find that is similar... you will have many different types of gains throughout with it... its becoming the favorite amongst many

yes, there is a significant difference.. you absolutely want the liquid... they have to be marketed as research chemicals to be sold legally otherwise they could not sell them... you can disregard those warnings... the very best sarms you can find are at www.sarmsx.com and they ship to the UK on a daily basis with no problems whatsoever... here is the layout for the bulking cycle... keep in mind you will run mk677 for a minimum of six months but preferably a year with no breaks from it... you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I really do hope you're right Dylan as I've just parted with over $1000 getting this cycle from sarmsx.........time will tell. Also with the stack I bought came with MK 2866 .....can this be used with this cycle.
Sarmsx also wanted copies of my passport and card I used. Is this usual practice ? How have your dealings with them been ? Thanks for any advice.

Im ur height and i used to be your weight. I thought i ate a lot and good but now i realize how poor it really was. Nutrition really is the most important aspect of bodybuilding. Start eating 4 meals a day then 5. If you can go to six. These arent necessarily eat tul youre full meals but eat to achieve your macros and sate your hunger. For instance your 160 so aim for bout 160-200grams protein. Divided over 4-5 meals 40-50 grams. So bout 6-7 ounces of lean meat plus veggies. Throw some potatoes, beans, or rice in and you got good clean food. I also would suggest sarms. They are very good intros without the harsh shutdown. Good for recomp. I started that way and it will also help you see if this lifestyle is for you. It takes a lot of discipline and not for everyone with the sacrifices you have to make. Samsx is a good company ive used them before. Dont worry bout the chem research stuff. Its just disclaimers so they dont get in trouble

Thanks for the input.....it's definitely a diet thing with me. I'm eating my usual meals but taking a calorie rich shake 3 times a day (an extra 2000 cal per day) and I'm gaining without losing definition so it's all good. Already ordered my stack so let's see what happens.

I love when the new posters actually listen and take advice. Good thread bob. Make sure you keep everyone updated of your progress. Maybe even start a log tread on here and that way the more experienced people can throw tricks and tips your way and check on everything.

Yes I definitely will put up a log. I won't be starting for a couple of weeks though as I have to wait for things to arrive. I have been looking around and reading for a while ....Dylans videos are always a good source of information as is this forum .....as I said time will tell ....but I am looking forward to finding out.

I really do hope you're right Dylan as I've just parted with over $1000 getting this cycle from sarmsx.........time will tell. Also with the stack I bought came with MK 2866 .....can this be used with this cycle.
Sarmsx also wanted copies of my passport and card I used. Is this usual practice ? How have your dealings with them been ? Thanks for any advice.

i will let the compounds do the talking for me... =) you can absolutely use mk2866... run it the entire 12 weeks at 25 mg per day... its a very strong addition to the cycle...

this is very normal practice on any order that large... there was a lot of fraud attempts coming in and they are generally always on the bigger orders so it is just for everyone's protection...

im really looking forward to results and im always here to help bro!

Hi Dylan, I was just watching your sarms bulking cycle video and basically when my order arrives I'll have the advanced stack .......In the layout you give me you say run the S4 weeks 1-12 but in the video it says start on week 5 with the S4...should I run it from the start or hold off for week 5. I'm really excited to see how this works out as I've read some of the medical studies about all these compounds and if they do what they say on the tin .....I should get some strong results.....I have already changed my diet slightly and seeing the benefits already...so thanks for the advice and keep it up 👍

Top Bottom