napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Testosterone cycle

sunday909

Hi Dylan,

Im 21 years old and im training for 3 years now. Iknow the risks of Steroids and I should not take em like u said in your vids, But I really want to try my first cycle because I think I can put on alot of muscle and get to like 190 pounds.

I want to take like 1ml a week to build it slowly and take like 2ml per week in my second cycle. I will take 1ml to see how my body reacts to test and see if im prone to acne or gyno. I will do a PCT for sure even if its 1ml a week!

My body statistics are:

Height: 6 feet
Weight: 170 pounds
Bodyfat: 13%

Could you please help me step by step how I can run a perfect first cycle? Like how do my PCT etc. I want to prefent everything and get on my normal test. levels also I dont want my balls to shrink I am very scared of this tho.

Also what do you advice me to take on my 3rd cycle with the test if im every going to do one. Thank you so much Dylan! Have a nice day!

Nothing mattered after, "Im 21 years old.."

You're to young man.. cut the shit and work your ass off. You don't need any gear. I bet your test is thriving..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOLLL hey dylan... i watch your videos, i see what you say, to not use steroids at my age, but i would still like to hack a big fucking loogie and spit it right directly in your face and ask if you can still tell me how to use them and oh, by the way, have a greeeattt day... SMFH... unreal dude... seriously, unreal... let me get right on that

At your age and height you can get to 190 with hard training and a good diet AND I can assure you your balls won't shrink using this approach nor will you get any acne, gyno etc etc.

As 9th says your test will be thriving at 21 although running gear will certainly fuck it up, maybe permanently.

Hi Dylan,

Im 21 years old and im training for 3 years now. Iknow the risks of Steroids and I should not take em like u said in your vids, But I really want to try my first cycle because I think I can put on alot of muscle and get to like 190 pounds.

I want to take like 1ml a week to build it slowly and take like 2ml per week in my second cycle. I will take 1ml to see how my body reacts to test and see if im prone to acne or gyno. I will do a PCT for sure even if its 1ml a week!

My body statistics are:

Height: 6 feet
Weight: 170 pounds
Bodyfat: 13%

Could you please help me step by step how I can run a perfect first cycle? Like how do my PCT etc. I want to prefent everything and get on my normal test. levels also I dont want my balls to shrink I am very scared of this tho.

Also what do you advice me to take on my 3rd cycle with the test if im every going to do one. Thank you so much Dylan! Have a nice day!
Come on bro. You watched the videos, so wtf do you think we will say? You are WAY too young, and you haven't put any work in to build a proper foundation at all. You need to learn how to eat and train right to make gains and build it naturally.

There's no way we will advise steroids to you

Wtf dude. No other words, I have never seen a more ignorant message like yours.
(AND you did not even do a BIT of research, so even if you were 26, we would not give you advice. You have to do research yourself.)

Hi Dylan,

IMG_0149.jpg

Unbelievable! I hope Dylan didn't get a concussion banging his head!

You've been training for 3 years dude. You're not even close to your natural potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sorry Dylan,

I should've never asked you for advice by mailing u, If I look back on my mail im pretty much insulting you, im sorry bro didnt meant it that way.

Im training for 3 years and im building muscle very easy. I dont need the test. cycle at all, but my genetics are very blessed and people are pushing me to go on a test cycle.
Im getting amazing pumps in the gym and people already accuse me of using steroids because of how big my arms are. This motivated me to take it to the next level...
It was a very dumb decision and I wasnt even sure at doing it, but I wanted some information how to do it as safe as possible if I decided to hop on a cycle.
I changed my mind and im not planning to do a cycle, thanks for roasting me guys this really wake me up lol. I will eat more and train harder till I've reached my genetic potential.
Im sorry again..

Very good idea dude. I had to wait as well. It is worth the wait too by the way!

Get as big as you can in the upcoming years!!

Wise decision bro. You'll be glad you waited trust me, and that will pay off for you big time in the long run

Bro I didnt want to mention this but im only training serious for 1.5 years and I've put on like 30 pounds. I can gain weight and get like 210 lbs, but im lean bulking and getting like 2-3 pounds a week. What I meant with blessed genetics: My waist is very tiny, 17 inch arms @170lbs, muscle insertions.

Im sorry Dylan,

I should've never asked you for advice by mailing u, If I look back on my mail im pretty much insulting you, im sorry bro didnt meant it that way.

Im training for 3 years and im building muscle very easy. I dont need the test. cycle at all, but my genetics are very blessed and people are pushing me to go on a test cycle.
Im getting amazing pumps in the gym and people already accuse me of using steroids because of how big my arms are. This motivated me to take it to the next level...
It was a very dumb decision and I wasnt even sure at doing it, but I wanted some information how to do it as safe as possible if I decided to hop on a cycle.
I changed my mind and im not planning to do a cycle, thanks for roasting me guys this really wake me up lol. I will eat more and train harder till I've reached my genetic potential.
Im sorry again..
NOW you are talking with your head man! NOW you are making sense and NOW you earned everyone's respect as an ADULT and not a child... IM HERE to help you if you need me bro... use your head, dont waste talent and ability you were blessed with over something very very stupid... i comment you on using your head

Top Bottom