napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First test run

costatoyz

Hey guys,
I want to run my first cycle, so I've consirdered to do a test C only cycle and possibly proviron with it. My goal is to recomp. I have to shed a little belly fat (love handles and lower abs). It's not excessive fat but it shouldn't be there lol. What do you all recommend? Test only or stacked with proviron? I also had in mind to do tbol stacked with test but I'm not sure what the best compounds would be for my recomp goals. Any test layouts would be appreciated.

Do I NEED to use sarms during a cycle? I really don't want to. I just want to keep it simple if that's a good idea. I tried LGD but I'm a non responder.

13.5 bf
8 years training experience

costatoyz said:
Hey guys,
I want to run my first cycle, so I've consirdered to do a test C only cycle and possibly proviron with it. My goal is to recomp. I have to shed a little belly fat (love handles and lower abs). It's not excessive fat but it shouldn't be there lol. What do you all recommend? Test only or stacked with proviron? I also had in mind to do tbol stacked with test but I'm not sure what the best compounds would be for my recomp goals. Any test layouts would be appreciated.

Do I NEED to use sarms during a cycle? I really don't want to. I just want to keep it simple if that's a good idea. I tried LGD but I'm a non responder.

13.5 bf
8 years training experience

Test only would be a great cycle for you. You don't have to add sarms if you choose not to, but I would recommend at least adding in GW since you would like to drop bodyfat. Make sure you have your diet in check as well

1-12 Test C 500mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 GW 20mg per day

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg ED
MK-2866 25mg ED

Thanks brother, so I don't need to add proviron or tbol for my goals? I guess just substitute proviron or tbol for GW?

Re: RE: Re: First test run

costatoyz said:
Thanks brother, so I don't need to add proviron or tbol for my goals? I guess just substitute proviron or tbol for GW?
Actually those are fine to add as well brother. Proviron can enhance any cycle and Tbol would make a great kickstart. Run them like this added to the protocol above

1-6 Tbol 60mg ED
1-12 Proviron 50mg ED

costatoyz said:
Ok, thanks a lot bud. Also, would I need hcg? Or can I skip out on that?

i have a perfect layout for you brother... nice and simple, to the point and highly effective...

1-12 test cyp 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey guys, how do you recommend taking aromasin on the cycle above if my aromasin is 15mg and I'm supposed to do 12.5 eod?

costatoyz said:
Hey guys, how do you recommend taking aromasin on the cycle above if my aromasin is 15mg and I'm supposed to do 12.5 eod?
You will be fine with 15 eod

Top Bottom