napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first test only cycle

goldsoft

Hello guys,
I have been lifting for more than 4 years and I have made many changes on my body specially upper body. Now I want to make a big different and take my body to different level. I know how to calculate my nutritions & how to train like beast . Just want to start first cycle in my life and see how my body will change.
I want to start test cycle only and do proper pct and make it very simply cycle then see how my body will tolerate it.
what is the dosages?
how long ?
what are the proper pct ? and which week to start them? and dosages?

best place to inject as begginer ?
how to control HDL and LDL and other changes in body night be caused by the cycle.

Height : 178 cm
Weight : 85 kg
Body fat % : around 20 - 23 % planning to redcue before starting.
Years of training : over 3 yrs
been taken only basic supplements and some test boosters, bcaa, creatine ...
my Goals : gain solid muscle then shread.

General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) : no
Any other relevant info ( i stopped training legs due to pain in knees. would like to focus on upper body and calves and hamesrings and avoid knee stress )

appreciate your advice felows.

you need to get your body fat down in the 12-13 range, which is going to take some time man... you need to focus on that and nothing else right now... planning a cycle that far out makes no sense... you should consider sarms at this point to help you

Hello guys,
I have been lifting for more than 4 years and I have made many changes on my body specially upper body. Now I want to make a big different and take my body to different level. I know how to calculate my nutritions & how to train like beast . Just want to start first cycle in my life and see how my body will change.
I want to start test cycle only and do proper pct and make it very simply cycle then see how my body will tolerate it.
what is the dosages?
how long ?
what are the proper pct ? and which week to start them? and dosages?

best place to inject as begginer ?
how to control HDL and LDL and other changes in body night be caused by the cycle.

Height : 178 cm
Weight : 85 kg
Body fat % : around 20 - 23 % planning to redcue before starting.
Years of training : over 3 yrs
been taken only basic supplements and some test boosters, bcaa, creatine ...
my Goals : gain solid muscle then shread.

General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) : no
Any other relevant info ( i stopped training legs due to pain in knees. would like to focus on upper body and calves and hamesrings and avoid knee stress )

appreciate your advice felows.

I beg to differ that you know how to calculate nutrition if you're over 20% body fat

I beg to differ that you know how to calculate nutrition if you're over 20% body fat
i have to agree all the way on that... the numbers dont indicate a great understanding unless its more about self control which is possible

You definitely need to get that diet in check and get into better shape first and foremost. 20% bodyfat or more is not in shape at all

I know low bodyfat for cycles is often discussed and I respect the opinions of those giving it. I do have to ask what about those strongmen guys and powerlifters? Do they just not use much gear? Are they really playing with their health because of the high body fat%, or is there something else?

I know low bodyfat for cycles is often discussed and I respect the opinions of those giving it. I do have to ask what about those strongmen guys and powerlifters? Do they just not use much gear? Are they really playing with their health because of the high body fat%, or is there something else?
They are ticking time bombs!

what about them? they make stupid and ignorant choices... noone said you cant do whatever you want whenever you want... fuck, you could run 10 things at once if you want but does that make it smart or safe? NO, so what about them?

Totally different situation.

Yes, they are about as unhealthy as it gets cycling at their bodyweight and bodyfat. Stressing your organs that much in an unhealthy state is playing with fire and gambling with your health with bad odds

Yes, they are about as unhealthy as it gets cycling at their bodyweight and bodyfat. Stressing your organs that much in an unhealthy state is playing with fire and gambling with your health with bad odds

Which organs suffer more at high bodyfat levels when on cycle?

Top Bottom