napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Test E/Var Cyle - W/ PICS

Jacku

I started my first cycle on Feb 27 (5 weeks ago) and I've been running 300 mg test e pw. Will add 50mg var from week 6-12.

I've been disappointed with the results so far. My weight has went up about 8lbs (4lbs of which was during) week 1 & 2 but I haven't really noticed much of a difference in the way my body looks. My libido has went up a lot. Strength gains haven't been too crazy. Bench went up about 10lbs, 30lbs on my deadlift. Starting to think my gear might be bunk? Pls help. I've included pics with time/date stamps. (ignore the body hair gains lmao)IMG-6452.jpgIMG-6453.jpg

I started my first cycle on Feb 27 (5 weeks ago) and I've been running 300 mg test e pw. Will add 50mg var from week 6-12.

I've been disappointed with the results so far. My weight has went up about 8lbs (4lbs of which was during) week 1 & 2 but I haven't really noticed much of a difference in the way my body looks. My libido has went up a lot. Strength gains haven't been too crazy. Bench went up about 10lbs, 30lbs on my deadlift. Starting to think my gear might be bunk? Pls help. I've included pics with time/date stamps. (ignore the body hair gains lmao)View attachment 6200View attachment 6201
Well bro, no offense but judging by your pics you started steroids way too early without building a sufficient base and foundation. You probably arent seeing gains because you dont know the right way to get them. There are likely holes in your diet that need fixed. Possibly training too. One of many reasons you dont start steroids until you know how to train and eat for gains.

Well bro, no offense but judging by your pics you started steroids way too early without building a sufficient base and foundation. You probably arent seeing gains because you dont know the right way to get them. There are likely holes in your diet that need fixed. Possibly training too. One of many reasons you dont start steroids until you know how to train and eat for gains.
100% the truth!

I appreciate the response brother. I'm a newbie when it comes to gear but I've been training and dieting for years now.

In the first pic, I had been eating around 1700 calories a day to drop my body fat to below 10%. I dropped 10lbs in 3 months but obviously, was also losing too much muscle along with it. I am running a cycle to make some lean gains while getting ripped.

I haven't gotten any side effects from test so far neither do I feel like a god as some ppl claim they do while on test. Do you think it takes longer to kick in? Any other advice would be appreciated!

I appreciate the response brother. I'm a newbie when it comes to gear but I've been training and dieting for years now.

In the first pic, I had been eating around 1700 calories a day to drop my body fat to below 10%. I dropped 10lbs in 3 months but obviously, was also losing too much muscle along with it. I am running a cycle to make some lean gains while getting ripped.

I haven't gotten any side effects from test so far neither do I feel like a god as some ppl claim they do while on test. Do you think it takes longer to kick in? Any other advice would be appreciated!
Man, you need to stop blaming the drugs and asking when it's going to kick in. What are you eating right now? What is your intake? Macros? Training for years doesnt really mean much. I've been training around some if the same small guys for years that never change because they dont eat or lift like me

Man, you need to stop blaming the drugs and asking when it's going to kick in. What are you eating right now? What is your intake? Macros? Training for years doesnt really mean much. I've been training around some if the same small guys for years that never change because they dont eat or lift like me

For the first 6 weeks, I'm eating around 2500 calories and try to hit 230g of protein. I adjust the carbs and ate accordingly but my diet is very clean. When I add the VAR, I'll drop my calories gradually and carb cycle. I do wanna get big but I don't wanna gain any fat on cycle. Going for an aesthetic physique ya know?

RR is setting it straight for you man. And also no offense but there is no way your near your natural genetic potential. When you come off the gear your going to go back to where you started simply because you haven’t built a foundation. What does your diet consist of and what is your training schedule/intensity like?

For the first 6 weeks I plan to eat around 2500 calories with 240g of protein. I adjust the carbs and fats accordingly but my diet is very clean. When I add the VAR, I'll lower my calories gradually and start carb cycling. I do wanna get big but I really dont want to get fat on cycle. Going for an aesthetic physique ya know? And I know I'm a long way from looking like you lol no comparison. I'm only 22 btw

I lift 6 days a week. I do a P\P\L split. I play D1 soccer so I do wanna stay lean and keep my agility, which is why anavar is a good fit but I wabba put on significant amount of muscle.
My usual diet is as follows:
Breakfast: Egg whites + 2 whole eggs
1 Cup Oatmeal
Spinach 1 handful
Feta Cheese
24g Whey

For meal 2 I usually eat either of 6oz chicken breasts, turkey or lean hamburger meat with brown rice and veggies.
Protein shake between meal 2 and 3. Meal 3 is usually same with sweet potatoes on high carb days.
Meal 4 is usually Salmon with broccoli.

Rick is spot on PEDS aint no magic pill. YES if you have a good foundation, knowledge of diet and sound training they can take you beyond your normal potential for sure but if you think been skinny and suddenly by taking a bunch of AAS you become the hulk overnight you are going to be greatly disappointed . I was almost 40 before I jumped on any PEDS and I still haven't gone the AAS route yet . Judging by your photos diet and training need to be looked at . Your diet you have laid out i'm eating 7-8 meals a day at 2900 and im cutting.

Dude, trust me on this. I'm just being real and straight with you here. I like that you are eating clean, and I understand aesthetics, but if you want to add muscle you're going to have to eat more plain and simple. I used to be a very small guy myself. Smallest in my class as a matter of fact. I was 125 at graduation. I've now been training 31 years at 44 years old, and it wasnt until I learned how to eat and pack the calories in that the gains took off. It wasnt drugs....hell I didn't even use any anabolics til I was 36. The best gains I ever made were natural, when I learned how to eat and train for gains.

Dude, trust me on this. I'm just being real and straight with you here. I like that you are eating clean, and I understand aesthetics, but if you want to add muscle you're going to have to eat more plain and simple. I used to be a very small guy myself. Smallest in my class as a matter of fact. I was 125 at graduation. I've now been training 31 years at 44 years old, and it wasnt until I learned how to eat and pack the calories in that the gains took off. It wasnt drugs....hell I didn't even use any anabolics til I was 36. The best gains I ever made were natural, when I learned how to eat and train for gains.
perfectly said and so true... thats why the MAIN thing that I always stress is to never even consider using steroids until your diet and training are CONSISTENT AND DISCIPLINED... it takes so many years to get that down and just when you think you do, you realize you don't.. as time goes on, there's more adapting and changes as you change with age as well but to understand and learn it takes a lot of time and that has to come first... everyone is in a rush and the rush is really to do things wrong instead of right

If your currently playing college soccer then your far to young to be using AAS. Not to mention the possibility of failure on NCAA drug test. Not worth the risk.

Top Bottom