puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Test E/Var Cyle - W/ PICS

Dude, trust me on this. I'm just being real and straight with you here. I like that you are eating clean, and I understand aesthetics, but if you want to add muscle you're going to have to eat more plain and simple. I used to be a very small guy myself. Smallest in my class as a matter of fact. I was 125 at graduation. I've now been training 31 years at 44 years old, and it wasnt until I learned how to eat and pack the calories in that the gains took off. It wasnt drugs....hell I didn't even use any anabolics til I was 36. The best gains I ever made were natural, when I learned how to eat and train for gains.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Dude, trust me on this. I'm just being real and straight with you here. I like that you are eating clean, and I understand aesthetics, but if you want to add muscle you're going to have to eat more plain and simple. I used to be a very small guy myself. Smallest in my class as a matter of fact. I was 125 at graduation. I've now been training 31 years at 44 years old, and it wasnt until I learned how to eat and pack the calories in that the gains took off. It wasnt drugs....hell I didn't even use any anabolics til I was 36. The best gains I ever made were natural, when I learned how to eat and train for gains.
    perfectly said and so true... thats why the MAIN thing that I always stress is to never even consider using steroids until your diet and training are CONSISTENT AND DISCIPLINED... it takes so many years to get that down and just when you think you do, you realize you don't.. as time goes on, there's more adapting and changes as you change with age as well but to understand and learn it takes a lot of time and that has to come first... everyone is in a rush and the rush is really to do things wrong instead of right

If your currently playing college soccer then your far to young to be using AAS. Not to mention the possibility of failure on NCAA drug test. Not worth the risk.