napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First test e only cycle

oztomorrow

Hello,

I am planning on doing my first test E only cycle. I have read various ways online on how one should go about doing a Test E only cycle (dosing, things to take during cycle, and things to take during PCT). Many people say take HCG, others say do not and take various SARMS instead.

I am looking for advice on how to PROPERLY run a TEST E only cycle, in order to maximize gains and best way to retain these gains by executing a proper post cycle. The things I am looking for are:

1. Products. what is everything that I need in order to go about having a successful cycle? (aromasin, clomid, nolva, etc)..
2. Dosing. What is the proper dosing for all of the products that I need?
3. Planning a 12 week cycle; basically want advice on how my weeks should be laid out.
4. Any other advice anyone may have!

Before anyone can give you answers you need to provide your stats, experience and goals..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I can tell you is that you won't need anymore than 300mg p/w of Test E for your first cycle, assuming you're of the right age/experience to be using steroids in the first place of course.

My first cycle was 10 weeks only using the above and it was great.

Hello,

I am planning on doing my first test E only cycle. I have read various ways online on how one should go about doing a Test E only cycle (dosing, things to take during cycle, and things to take during PCT). Many people say take HCG, others say do not and take various SARMS instead.

I am looking for advice on how to PROPERLY run a TEST E only cycle, in order to maximize gains and best way to retain these gains by executing a proper post cycle. The things I am looking for are:

1. Products. what is everything that I need in order to go about having a successful cycle? (aromasin, clomid, nolva, etc)..
2. Dosing. What is the proper dosing for all of the products that I need?
3. Planning a 12 week cycle; basically want advice on how my weeks should be laid out.
4. Any other advice anyone may have!
What you are asking for is to be spoon fed. If youve done research then you analyze the info you have. What seems to be a common theme. What seems to be the usual ai. The usual pct. The usual dosage. Then comprise a cycle and post it for review. We will then give you suggestions. We are not going to design a cycle and pct for you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

What you are asking for is to be spoon fed. If youve done research then you analyze the info you have. What seems to be a common theme. What seems to be the usual ai. The usual pct. The usual dosage. Then comprise a cycle and post it for review. We will then give you suggestions. We are not going to design a cycle and pct for you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
i agree a million percent

Top Bottom