napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First test e cycle

ozthegod

Hello,

I am beginning my first 12 week Testosterone Enanthate cycle on Monday. I will post both my body and cycle details below. Asking for any critiques or suggestions on things that I should do differently, or if what I am doing looks good.

STATS:
HEIGHT: 5"10
WEIGHT: 158
BODY FAT: 12% (guessing based on a quick google search, will actually check and re-edit).
GOAL: GAIN 15-20 POUNDS
TRAINING FOR APPROX 6 YEARS (took a couple months off on multiple occasions due to sports injuries).

I plan on doing 400mg of test per week, injecting twice a week (Tuesday & Friday).
I will also be taking 12.5mg of Aromasin every other day (will adjust this accordingly).

After doing 12 weeks of Test E, I will stay clean for weeks 13 & 14 from both Testosterone and Aromasin.

I will then begin my 4 WEEK LONG PCT in week 15.

Clomid - EVERY DAY: 50/50/25/25
Nolva - EVERY DAY: 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg every other day (again, will adjust this accordingly).

If you have any critiques or other suggestions on this post cycle, please feel free to let me know as well.

My questions:
- I've come to the conclusion that HCG may not be necessary for a test e only cycle, as nolva and clomid are already "kick starting" natural test production, opinions on this?
- I know Dylan preaches the use of SERMS mk-2866 and gw-501516, how necessary are these on a first time users cycle? Would I be just as alright without the use of these and just stuck with using nolva, clomid and aromasin?

Last edited:
probably not going to find anyone here telling a 24 year old to use steroids man... i know im certainly not

How can you estimate body fat based on a Google search?

Can you post a picture? 5:10 and 158 doesn't seem to add up.

At that height and weight, I doubt you are near your genetic potential. (Im 5’6 and 180-182 in my avatar & you have 4 more inches and 20 less #’s). A few more years to get that quality base to build on man. By no means am I recommending you do an AAS cycle, but at least you seem to have done some research and aren’t trying to do a pro hormone or oral only.

You're too young for steroids use, and you're also undersized. You need to build a better base and foundation. Right now you need to stick to sarms

yes, you should be working out naturally for many more years, especially considering your current size, which you could EASILY get to 180 without taking anything aside from protein and creatine

Top Bottom