napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First test and deca cycle

Frickjerry

Hello everyone. I am currently doing my first cycle. I'm 26 years old and have been lifting since I was 16. I am 6'7" and 238 lbs. When I first started lifting I weighed in at a very scrawny 168 lbs so I have put on 70 lbs of muscle mass with body fat staying relatively low. I can see my top abs so I'm somewhere around 12% BF give or take. I started taking test CYP 250 4 weeks ago. I'm currently finishing up week 4 and gains are starting to be recognized. Next week I am picking up 2 more bottles of test CYP 250 and one bottle of deca 300. I'm going to keep running the test at 500 mg a week split in between 2 shots and am going to start the deca at 300 mg one shot a week. I know I should have started the deca earlier but I couldn't get it until now. I can still run it for a total of 10 weeks finishing out with my test on week 15. Now my question to you guys is should I get 2 bottles of deca and preload it the first week or 2 at 600 mg or just get the one bottle and run it for 10 weeks and finish it as the same time as my test because after all the research I've done I've seen that it's highly advised to do it with test but it is a long acting ester and would be in my body for a few weeks after week 15 but then again deca is also long lasting and from what I've read I don't think I want deca in my system without test and definitely don't know if I want to go over 15 weeks when it comes to the test and I am also picking up an estrogen blocker next week with the test and deca to start taking every other day. What are your guys thoughts? Is adding the deca on the 5th week of my test cycle worth it at this point or would you guys point me in a different direction? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance guys

Bro there's no need to add Deca into your cycle if it's your first one. Stick to Test only and make sure you're running some AI with it.

Deca is a waste of time you started it to late for one and it?s your first cycle. Test only is more then sufficient I would even drop the amount of test to 400 at the highest. Less is more and that?s something most people figure out about gear once they start using.

You want to leave a lot of possibilities to work up to as you progress. Starting with test only makes much more sense. On your second cycle, you can potentially add another compound. Typically either an oral kick start or another IM compound like deca. For your first run though I would go with a long ester test 300-500mg per week. Make sure you do lots of reading though so you have proper supports and PCT as well. Get everything before you start your cycle too.

Reduce Test to 400 mg to lengthen the cycle
Get 2 vials of Deca and frontload the first week. then jab 400 or 500 / week depending on you deca stockpile.

Way too early for deca. First cycle should always be test only
If you have the info (at least the minimum to not mess the whole thing up from the start), if you know what to do and what no to do, and if you have the gear necessary if prolactin or E2 issues arises, then i see not problem of doing Test+Deca as first cycle.

wow that's some huge doses there ..... i followed Dylan's advice about 3 - 4 years ago and started with 250mg and have stuck to it ever since coz it worked.

great to hear brother!

Over the past few years i've noticed the guys that are doing the usual 500mg / 750mg and up have very bad side affects.
These guys have terrible skin, acne all over their body, face is always oily as hell, some get boils near the pin site.

And yet they still try to tell me i'm wrong for using such a low dose "That's why you not as big as us" lmao

Over the past few years i've noticed the guys that are doing the usual 500mg / 750mg and up have very bad side affects.
These guys have terrible skin, acne all over their body, face is always oily as hell, some get boils near the pin site.

And yet they still try to tell me i'm wrong for using such a low dose "That's why you not as big as us" lmao
LOL oh yea, i always eat up the fucking bro comments man... these fucking guys are clueless on ANYTHING long term whatsoever... fucking meatheads have no concept of anything aside from "getting fucking big man"

Haha yup I tell them all the time why do I can look like a bloated water Buffalo with bad skin to??? Ha I can?t count how many times I?ve said something along those lines to someone trying to tell me how to run a proper cycle that?s literally 2 cycles in and never really even came off hahah clowns!

Patience man. I know you want to get big but have some patience. Do it the right way.

Test only first cycle. Your body has never had any AAS before, so use that to your advantage and stick with one compound before you go building up your tolerance unnecessarily. Also, b/c your body has never had AAS before, it's recommended to stick with one compound so you know how your body will react. Then on future cycles you can add another compound, one at time.

Also, like these other guys are saying...you're starting the Deca too late anyways. Deca is a slow acting compound and you will need to run longer cycles to really get any worthwhile benefits (12 weeks minumum but preferably 14-20 wks). 10 weeks is too short. But again, I recommend you save that for a second or third cycle.

If you have the info (at least the minimum to not mess the whole thing up from the start), if you know what to do and what no to do, and if you have the gear necessary if prolactin or E2 issues arises, then i see not problem of doing Test+Deca as first cycle.
It's that first sentence.....having the info....which nobody will if they never ran either before. Everybody responds to things differently and you need to see how you respond to test before doing anything else

It's that first sentence.....having the info....which nobody will if they never ran either before. Everybody responds to things differently and you need to see how you respond to test before doing anything else
Yep, you're right.

I recognize i was being very subjective because my first cycle was at 34 yo after 16 years being natty. 12 week Test+Deca+Winny(4 last weeks) and both the result and axis recovery were successful. I have learned that blood work test are an invaluable source of information and learning.

Without them i would surely messed up when moved forward to stronger/harsher compunds/stacks.

Top Bottom