napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First test cycle and about HCG and hpta

akashjay

Hi Dylan ,

im from India , 24 yo, doing my final year of industrial engineering .
here in a south India , Bangalore , representing Dedicated fitness studio , here we all love , admire you and your work so much , the way u give the info is no match and cant be weighed , so PRECIOUS
thank a lot

ABOUT ME
Age - 24 yo
Height - 6.1 ft
Height - 187 lbs
Body fat - 16%
Visceral fat - 6%
BMI - 22.4
Muscle mass - 38.6%

i've been training natural proudly since 5 years with great dedication on diet , and have been studying a few books - Daniel dan duchaine ' s underground steroid handbook and William Llewellyn' s ANABOLICS have acquired a lot of knowledge on compounds and they way they work .

never done any PED 'S

training seriously from 4 years

MY GOALS

short term goal being , a competition in two years , MR SOUTH INDIA , i really dream of getting that title and which also helps me getting placed in the Indian police force .

will get my complete blood work
Thyroid Profile - 1 (includes 3 Tests)
Liver Function Test - (includes 11 Tests)
Kidney Basic Screen (includes 5 Tests)
Lipid Profile (includes 7 Tests)
Complete Blood Count - CBC (includes 12 Tests)
Blood Glucose - F (Fasting)
my layout was

week 1 - 8 , test e 300 , aromasin 12.mg eod

week 7 - 10 , hcg 1000iu/week

week 11- 14 , aromasin , nola , clomid , test booster ,ashwagandha , tribulus , , shilagit ( herbs )

includes - whey , bcaa , multivit , fish oil, liv 52 ds , n2 guard.

should i be doing this , i totally will follow respect your decision.

I HAVE herd from many that , even after using hcg , and clomid , hpta will never return to its original ?
or is a myth that people recover ?
please help me through out

You are under 25, so no steroids whatsoever. Your hormones don’t stabilize till 25-26, and messing with them now can mess them up for the rest of your life.
Also HCG is stupid. It’s a false positive: it makes your testicles normal looking but suppresses recovery. It does this by desensitizing and disabling your LH receptors in your testicles and encouraging your body to create more estrogen receptors. There’s a reason women’s bodies create HCG naturally.
Also, your BMI doesn’t match up with your weight. If you are 187 lbs, your BMI would be 24.7. Your body fat is also too high. Get down to 10-12%. Finally, you’ve been training for 4 consistent years and your LBM is only 157 lbs at 6’1”? I would have expected 167-180 lbs LBM, which would put your total weight at 199-214 lbs.

Right now you are too young for steroids bud. You also need to get into better condition and build a better base and foundation. Sarms would be a good place to start for you

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

i would not start using steroids until your later 20's, closer to 30.. im not advising it this young, not if you paid me

Top Bottom