napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First test cycle

hompercherry

Hi man

Hoping you could help me. I’ve recently decided to stop fucking around with orals and actually start injecting (stupid of me to do so, I know but I was young and dumb). I’m looking into taking test prop, by itself, for 10 weeks. My oestrogen levels are pretty low and on my dumb ass oral cycles (winstrol) I got no sides at all but am thinking to have some nolvadex at hand just incase whilst on. I know you say about aromasin but it’s hard to get hold of where I live but I am trying to get some. I’d appreciate it if you could just give me a very simple cycle plan for ten weeks for test prop and pct.

Thank you in advance

nolvadex is NOT an ai and should not be used in place of aromasin... however thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

You have some misconceptions about differences between an AI and a serm. Before we can advise you we need your full stats, goals, and experience

Top Bottom