napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Test cycle

Jerry27

Hi Dylan
I recently started my first test e cycle two and a half weeks ago. The first week I did 500 and the second I did 350, which is where I plan on staying or maybe lower(Unless advised otherwise) I've also been taking Cardarine. I got my blood work done prior to cycle. I think that I have High Estrogen, I'm going to set an appointment for the blood work again. The reason I think so is I'm holding a lot of extra water, as well as feeling other side effects your videos have described.

My question is, how long approximately should it take to reverse the negative effects of bloating? I need to loose weight, I'm an athlete which is why I ask.

Thank you for your time I appreciate i

What are you taking to control estrogen? You should be taking Aromasin 12.5mg eod... test-e can cause some water retention, it’s quite common.. obviously you need to keep your estrogen in control

Hi Dylan
I recently started my first test e cycle two and a half weeks ago. The first week I did 500 and the second I did 350, which is where I plan on staying or maybe lower(Unless advised otherwise) I've also been taking Cardarine. I got my blood work done prior to cycle. I think that I have High Estrogen, I'm going to set an appointment for the blood work again. The reason I think so is I'm holding a lot of extra water, as well as feeling other side effects your videos have described.

My question is, how long approximately should it take to reverse the negative effects of bloating? I need to loose weight, I'm an athlete which is why I ask.

Bloat can be controlled by using an Aromatose inhibitor. Anytime you are running a cycle of test you need to be using one to keep your estrogen from getting too high. Sounds to me like you need to get on one ASAP before you start having gyno symptoms.

What is your stats and experience?

Hi Dylan

So you watched his videos but dont know about using an ai? Did you at least warch the part about pct? You sound young. I hope you are not in tested athletics. If you are you should seriously reconsider. Its not worth throwing your eligibility away.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

please provide a layout of EXACTLY what you are taking as well as your age/height/weight/body fat

Top Bottom