napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first steroids cycle with sustanon

tilemaxos

Happy new year!
I watched a lot of your videos and I want to ask you something
I'm gonna start my first steroids cycle with sustanon and boldenone mix
For 12 weeks.Its a good cycle or no?i don't know much things about steroids that's why I'm asking you.

NO, NO, NO and NO... you never run multiple compounds on a first cycle.. TEST ONLY!!

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

First cycle is always just test bro. We also need your full stats, expereince, and goals so we can advise you

I'm 1,75 23years old
73kgs
I'm working out 5-6 times a week for the last 2 years
In the beginning I was 61 kgs
14%body fat

First off...at age 23 your endocrine system is still developing...using steroids now you risk doing serious and possibly permanent damage to it....really not worth the risk little brother

You are way way too undersized to use steroids.
You need to grow naturally first and establish a proper framework of muscle, bone and tendons

AT 5'9" 160lbs ...You need to LEARN HOW to add mass thru proper nutrition and training....Not steroids

Last edited:
I'm 1,75 23years old
73kgs
I'm working out 5-6 times a week for the last 2 years
In the beginning I was 61 kgs
14%body fat
Way too young for steroids bud. You can do permanent irreversible long term damage to your endocrine system cycling at that age. Have you looked into sarms? That would be a better fit for you

I know I'm young but the last 4 months I don't see anymore changes to my weight and im thinking that my body can't get anymore bigger that's why I want to start my first cycle
Many people told me that my age is ok and it's full developed.

I know I'm young but the last 4 months I don't see anymore changes to my weight and im thinking that my body can't get anymore bigger that's why I want to start my first cycle
Many people told me that my age is ok and it's full developed.
You don't see changes because you need to change. The more progress you make the more you need to change. The calories you at for get to 150 won't make you gain weight at 160. Training is different too. You need to keep changing. At 5 to 6 days a week your body is probably tapped out from not resting either. You need to look at diet and training to break a plataue not peds

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

then you do whatever others tell you and ruin your life because you didnt see results for A WHOLE FOUR MONTHS... if you ONLY KNEW how ridiculous and ignorant that sounded... just stupid bro...

if you paid anyone here to advise you to run a cycle they would turn you down... so you can listen to morons that have no clue nor care about you or people here that actually care but one thing i wont do is argue with a 23 year old kid when i have been doing this more than half your life and dealt with hundreds of thousands of people over the years and know how this goes....

I'm not here to argue.
I'm here to get the best response for me and I see that everyone is trying to help me in that forum.Probably you're right re others just need my money and don't care about me.Im still young to know everything about steroids,workout and even nutrition.But I do my best for the best results and im really happy that I've succeed those 13 kgs with food and workout!!!

I'm not here to argue.
I'm here to get the best response for me and I see that everyone is trying to help me in that forum.Probably you're right re others just need my money and don't care about me.Im still young to know everything about steroids,workout and even nutrition.But I do my best for the best results and im really happy that I've succeed those 13 kgs with food and workout!!!

Brother go back and read what u just wrote... fucking incredible progress on your own! Theres far far more where that came from at your age... sarms are always a possibility at your age but look at what you have done at such a you g age already so why jeopardize that?

Top Bottom