napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First steroids cycle

Daniel_s

Hey everone and thnx in advance

I'm 5'8" and weighing 170 lbs, 24 years old with 6 years of lifting experience .
I'm looking to bulk up for men's physic comptention, and in order to accomplish that i'm planning on doing a bulking cycle consist of only test for 12 weeks and than a cutting cycle of 12 weekls also and that's how I'm planning to do it :
Cycle 1 : 4 weeks 300mg of test enanthate
8 weeks of 450 test
Cycle 2 : 450 test 1 1weeks
4 weeks anavar at the beginning
2 weeks winstrol at the end for hardining
Arrimidex as an AI
Pct: common protocol of nolvadex and clomid

noone is going to advise steroid use to you at your age... at least not here man... i wouldnt if you paid me

You are too young to mess with AAS. They can do irreversible harm to your still developing endocrine system that will have a lifetime of consequences. You should seriously consider sarms instead until you are a bit older.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

You are under the age which men usually stop growing. However you’re just so close. If you do this you need to totally change your whole cycle because what you have is all fucked up. Your cycle really doesn’t make any sense. You do t change dose at 4 weeks with an enanthate ester. You start and end with the same. If you raise the dose at 4 weeks then you won’t even feel the bigger dose because your cycle will end before it peaks. Don’t do that shit. Pick a dose and stick with it. You also DO NOT want to do 24 weeks back to back of AAS. Do you really want to fuck yourself up and have no testosterone when your done with this?? You need to do a lot more research and wait til you you really know this like the back of your hand.

Top Bottom