napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first steroid cycle WTF

derborbor

I was planning to take my first steroid cycle of 300mg of test, only test. Many of my friends and their friends take 250-300mg of test during 1 week only WITHOUT any PCT. They dont get any side effects or anything. I literally know 12 people who have done it this way. What are your thoughts? Should I get a PCT or just screw it since the dosage is not that high anyway.

1 week of test is what you said?! Wtf is that going to do?? Retarded people should not be using steroids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say you proceed like your friends. Why not? 12 guys can't be wrong... or can they be?
Problem is most dummies skimp out of on cycle support and PCT simply because of money. They'll never admit it, but it's easier to 'look bad ass' than to spend money on items that don't make you 'jacked'. Sadly their version of jacked is usually a minuscule version of having muscles.

I was planning to take my first steroid cycle of 300mg of test, only test. Many of my friends and their friends take 250-300mg of test during 1 week only WITHOUT any PCT. They dont get any side effects or anything. I literally know 12 people who have done it this way. What are your thoughts? Should I get a PCT or just screw it since the dosage is not that high anyway.
if you only knew how fucking ignorant you sound... 1 week of test huh? no side effects huh? you have bloodwork to show this? do you realize what running no pct will cause here shortly? clearly not... all of you guys, that do this shit, watch what ends up happening and then its too late... you guys think you know everything and then before you know it... BOOOOMM your fucked... you guys don't listen... how old are you and your friends?

I say you proceed like your friends. Why not? 12 guys can't be wrong... or can they be?
Problem is most dummies skimp out of on cycle support and PCT simply because of money. They'll never admit it, but it's easier to 'look bad ass' than to spend money on items that don't make you 'jacked'. Sadly their version of jacked is usually a minuscule version of having muscles.

not often you see a fucking dozen morons all doing something like this at once but hey, nothing surprises me anymore

THIS

if you can afford the lifestyle. Don't do it.

So my english is not very good as you probably can see... I thought my point was somewhat clear but I guess I was wrong. So the point was 300mg in totalt of test and just test, but I would only take it once a week. So something like 50mg a week for 5-6 weeks. My question was, as a first cycle would this be helpfull and/or smart? Without any PCT. Like i said I know plenty of guys who do this and make crazy gains. But Im afraid of the potential effects of not taking any PCT. I just dont see the point.

So my english is not very good as you probably can see... I thought my point was somewhat clear but I guess I was wrong. So the point was 300mg in totalt of test and just test, but I would only take it once a week. So something like 50mg a week for 5-6 weeks. My question was, as a first cycle would this be helpfull and/or smart? Without any PCT. Like i said I know plenty of guys who do this and make crazy gains. But Im afraid of the potential effects of not taking any PCT. I just dont see the point.

First of all buddy you need to give your stats
BODYFAT

I do not care what your friends do this is the worse thing you can say and do not follow your friends if they jump off a bridge would you do it?

Be smart and follow the forum rules man do research. you want quick help then you are not ready for gear

This is so bad in so many ways. 50 mgs a week? Thats less test than youre body is producing naturally. Second a 5-6 week cycle is pointless. Depending on the ester of course but even running orop 5 weeks is a waste imo. Third do a full pct. When ur friends dicks aint working you think they telling you that? You also need to post ur stats. Age, weight, height, etc so we can help you b coz you obviously have no clue. Start doin your own research instead of listening to other people. Be responsible for your life and body

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom