napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First steroid cycle HELP and Research needed

Devo

I want to get as much information as possible to bare with me and the lengthy post. I am 29 years old and 6'0 even. Currently weighting about 230 lbs and around 12-15% (rough guess). I workout 6 days a week and follow a cutting meal plan a nutritionist created for me. My goal is to compete in bodybuilding division in about a year(maybe more depending on my progress). I have been working out for years , but recently got really serious about it. The first image is a comparison on my 22% BF from January and my progress up till April. The 2nd image is present day. This is also my current break down of my meal plan:

First meal - 9am
86.75 Carbs
72.25 Protein
21.75 Fat

2nd meal - 11am
80 Carbs
61.75 Protein
18.5 Fat

Workout 7-10:30
Monday - Back
Tuesday- Biceps/Triceps
Wednesday- Legs
Thursday - Chest
Friday - Shoulders
Saturday- Biceps/Triceps
Sunday- Light Cardio/Rest
Abs everyday

3rd meal -10:45ish
80 carbs
61.75 Protein
18.5 Fat

Total- Fat 58.75
Total- Carbs 246.75
Total- Protein 195.75
Total Calories - 2298.75

Granted this meal plan was designed for me to get my BF down to 10-12 percent range in which it has worked. I am still adjusting to eating so clean and I do have hiccups.

NOW FINALLY FOR MY QUESTION:

I feel like I am ready to start kicking things to the next level so when I do step on stage for the first time I don't get discouraged and lose motivation. Not to say i'm expecting to win but I'd hate to put in hard work and not even place(which I know is still possible). I want to start adding some kind of Steroid cycle into my workout routine and see what kind of progress I can truly obtain. I am more then willing to put in the hard work and I feel as though I have proven that to myself.I havent had ant blood work done yet (which will be next) but I would like to cycle something that will cut the remaining bodyfat down and give me good harden look while leaning me out. I am really new to anabolic steroids so please try to keep abbreviations to a minimum. Although I can use google so. Thanks in advance for any and all advice. Please let me know if know if any other info is needed.

Attachments

• IMG_20170521_180821_622.jpg
    IMG_20170521_180821_622.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20170611_124112_723.jpg
    IMG_20170611_124112_723.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 29
How is your 2nd meal @ 11am and 3rd is at 10:45?

You can't guess at body fat. Sterioidd don't get bodyfat down. You can't expect to do cardio once a week and not be fat. BTW; you're over training.

You listed a bunch of numbers and macros, what does that mean? You need to type out the actual food and amount in oz. Porterhouse and chicken breast are both protein but polar opposites.

How is your 2nd meal @ 11am and 3rd is at 10:45?

You can't guess at body fat. Sterioidd don't get bodyfat down. You can't expect to do cardio once a week and not be fat. BTW; you're over training.

You listed a bunch of numbers and macros, what does that mean? You need to type out the actual food and amount in oz. Porterhouse and chicken breast are both protein but polar opposites.

I have a busy work day and only 3 breaks...lunch is at 11 and only allows 30mins to eat so i eat what I can then eat the rest at my 1:30 break which isn't much. After work I have things to do and dont usually manage to work in another meal. Also I only eat :

First meal:
64g ON protein
2.5 OZ Oats
1 Cup Blueberries
1..5 tbsp almond butter

Other two meals :
7oz Chicken breat
1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
77g Brown rice
1 cup veggies
1 cup mandarin Oranges

Also I don't feel over trained and Iv notice decent strength gains since iv started doing longer sessions. Also I do a lot of supersets and dropsets and my light cardio is HITT. Also I don't feel like i'm "fat". My BF guess was based off of where I was in Jan. I'm not saying it was accurate.

Yourr packing a lot of protein and carbs into 3 meals. You would be far better served to break them into 5 meals or at least 4. That way you have a steady stream of nutients to the body which will increase metabolism and reduce fat storage. Second you need to do research. Lots of it. Look at what each compound does and how they interact with other ones. What estrogen control (ai) you wanna use and how they differ. What caber is and what it does and what compounds require it. What a pct is and why u need it. Then put together a cycle post it up for review. U need to know these so when things go wrong u know what to do. Also get ur bloods done. You need a baseline to refer to

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Only eating 3 meals will put you in a catabolic state or starvation mode. Everyone on earth is busy, its very easy to prep and est 6 meals a day.

Over training isn't something you feel. Rest = results. HIIT or not one day of cardio won't help with what you want.

AAS will not work for you until you address the holes in your nutrition, training, and cardio.

"Total- Carbs 246.75
Total- Protein 195.75"

At your weight...230lbs
macro's are a bit off

It should look more like:
Carbs 195
Protein 246

Only eating 3 meals will put you in a catabolic state or starvation mode. Everyone on earth is busy, its very easy to prep and est 6 meals a day.

Over training isn't something you feel. Rest = results. HIIT or not one day of cardio won't help with what you want.

AAS will not work for you until you address the holes in your nutrition, training, and cardio.

Ya I feel like if it was "very easy" everyone would do it. So its probably easier for some more then others. But nevertheless thanks for the advice.

hey brother... its great to see the progress you have made but there is a lot of work to go before discussing stepping on any sort of stage... im here to help so i always have to break things down if you truly want help... your training is absurd brother... you are going to have a major crash at some point training that long... its too much... you also should not be doing abs everyday... would you do chest everyday? or biceps? your abs are muscles, just like any other body part... you dont get a cut stomach doing abs... you get it through diet and cardio... your protein intake is too low as well and yes, you need to try to somehow manage to break these meals down because your body simply wont process everything properly by slamming everything into few sessions as you are... you have the motivation which is a huge part of this but now you have to get all of this fixed or you will just bottom out on what you are doing

Any help is very much appreciated. An above all else, I know that going into this kinda of competitive sport taking constructive criticism is very important. Also I never take things personal and I know everyone has to start somewhere. That being said I don't doubt that eventually I will crash and/or lose motivation at my current rate. So changing my workout and eating habits is just a small change..i believe tweaking my macros will help a good amount also. I do have a BF test coming up this week and that will alter my marcos a good bit. The meal plan was designed for me to drop from 22% to 12%. I also need to get blood work done so I can establish a baseline for test. There is a long road ahead of me an i'm prepared for turbulence.

You have an open mind and a great attitude which will serve you well going forward. You have gotten excellent results thus far, however you are also short changing yourself. With small tweaks to your macros, meal timing and training you could be getting even better results.

Any help is very much appreciated. An above all else, I know that going into this kinda of competitive sport taking constructive criticism is very important. Also I never take things personal and I know everyone has to start somewhere. That being said I don't doubt that eventually I will crash and/or lose motivation at my current rate. So changing my workout and eating habits is just a small change..i believe tweaking my macros will help a good amount also. I do have a BF test coming up this week and that will alter my marcos a good bit. The meal plan was designed for me to drop from 22% to 12%. I also need to get blood work done so I can establish a baseline for test. There is a long road ahead of me an i'm prepared for turbulence.
i love your attitude.. i learned over the years that the weak cannot handle criticism and thats why they are stuck and/or accept mediocrity... ive never let things get personal unless it was fucking blatant, which clearly, i KNOW that when i say something, its ONLY to help you succeed, period... i hate bullies and people that talk shit but i respect people that truly care and help... if you dont tell someone something they are doing wrong, how the fuck can they fix it right? i can help you with ways to get your body fat down and it clearly starts with diet and training...you can then implement a sarms stack to get you going far more rapid in the right direction so you can run an anabolic cycle...

that sounds amazing. I look forward to any information you are will to share. My fitness goals have lead to some really positive life changes and I welcome them with open arms. The meals and macros are still the same. Though now over the past few days , I have been splitting my last 2 meals into 4.

First meal - 9am
86.75 Carbs (2.5 Oz old fashion oats) (1 cup Unsweetened blueberries)
72.25 Protein (64g ON whey) (1.5 tbsp Almond butter)
21.75 Fat

2nd / 3rd meal -(11am-1:30pm) (6pm-10pm)
80 Carbs (77g brown rice) (1 cup of veggies) (1 cup mandarin oranges)
61.75 Protein (7 oz chicken breast)
18.5 Fat (1tbsp extra virgin oil)

Like I stated this meal plan was designed for me by a licensed nutritionist. I didn't just pluck macros out of the air.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
sometimes licensed nutritionists dont have a clue what they are doing... its doesnt take much to get a license brother... are you saying you are taking in 72 grams of protein for breakfast??

that sounds amazing. I look forward to any information you are will to share. My fitness goals have lead to some really positive life changes and I welcome them with open arms. The meals and macros are still the same. Though now over the past few days , I have been splitting my last 2 meals into 4.

First meal - 9am
86.75 Carbs (2.5 Oz old fashion oats) (1 cup Unsweetened blueberries)
72.25 Protein (64g ON whey) (1.5 tbsp Almond butter)
21.75 Fat

2nd / 3rd meal -(11am-1:30pm) (6pm-10pm)
80 Carbs (77g brown rice) (1 cup of veggies) (1 cup mandarin oranges)
61.75 Protein (7 oz chicken breast)
18.5 Fat (1tbsp extra virgin oil)

Like I stated this meal plan was designed for me by a licensed nutritionist. I didn't just pluck macros out of the air.
You should really be splitting that up into more smaller meals throughout the day for optimal nutrient timing

Top Bottom