napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Steroid Cycle

Cyclops

Hi Brothers,

Finally decided to run a cycle, and where else better to go for guidance other then iSarms!
I've been studying steriods, partically published studies - Daniel Duchaine for example
(I am very well aware that I still have allot to learn, but prefer publications as apose to generic google
articles)

The cycle selected from the study -

Anavar (1 tab per 20 lbs of bodyweight, daily)
Durabolin (50mg twice a week),
Testosterone Propionate (25-50mg twice a week)

The publication did state that this is a mild stack and could be used year round?
It does not state, however any on cycle/ post cycle support which i found quite alarming?
Would like to ask some advice for an ideal cycle length and subsequnet ocs/pct

stats

Age 26
Height 5ft 10 3/4
Weight 160lbs
Body fat 13%
Years of training 10
Complete cycle history n/ a
PCT for each cycle n/ a
Goals asthetics/ strenght

For a first cycle avoid anything other than Test, putting Deca and Anavar in is just pushing it. You dont know who your body reacts to E conversion even at a low dose of test and you should never run Prop at 50mg twice a week, it will be detrimental to your Test levels.

Go watch Dylans video on a first cycle, only run Test first Cypionate or Enanthate are recommended. Studies are great to read but you need to branch out as well. Also you can never cycle year around unless you are on TRT and even then you should always drop back to normal doses or you will damage your body. Do some more reading here, search first cycle and you will see all the responses given to people asking the same question as you.

Hi Brothers,

Finally decided to run a cycle, and where else better to go for guidance other then iSarms!
I've been studying steriods, partically published studies - Daniel Duchaine for example
(I am very well aware that I still have allot to learn, but prefer publications as apose to generic google
articles)

The cycle selected from the study -

Anavar (1 tab per 20 lbs of bodyweight, daily)
Durabolin (50mg twice a week),
Testosterone Propionate (25-50mg twice a week)

The publication did state that this is a mild stack and could be used year round?
It does not state, however any on cycle/ post cycle support which i found quite alarming?
Would like to ask some advice for an ideal cycle length and subsequnet ocs/pct

stats

Age 26
Height 5ft 10 3/4
Weight 160lbs
Body fat 13%
Years of training 10
Complete cycle history n/ a
PCT for each cycle n/ a
Goals asthetics/ strenght

Hi bro, welcome to isarms!
In my opinion you could easily gain another 10lbs naturally...

Your first cycle would be 12 weeks of test-cyp 350mg. 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/platinum-pct-stack

For a first cycle avoid anything other than Test, putting Deca and Anavar in is just pushing it. You dont know who your body reacts to E conversion even at a low dose of test and you should never run Prop at 50mg twice a week, it will be detrimental to your Test levels.

Go watch Dylans video on a first cycle, only run Test first Cypionate or Enanthate are recommended. Studies are great to read but you need to branch out as well. Also you can never cycle year around unless you are on TRT and even then you should always drop back to normal doses or you will damage your body. Do some more reading here, search first cycle and you will see all the responses given to people asking the same question as you.

thank you for the info, it is just very hard to gauge what is best. i have watched many of DGs videos about test only etc as you could appreciate as a first time user the information can become very overwelming. i was initally going to run a test e only, however was refered to Daniel Duchaine's book.

Experienced people here on the forums usually recommend for first cycle doing 350-500mg test / week for 12 weeks up to 16 weeks maximum + Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Then doing the platinum PCT stack from SarmsX

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Edit: Looks like gian was faster ^^
Better hear it from him anyways!

Last edited:

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

thanks bro, familular with the PCT stack, 1 word - awesome stack! used it as advised by DG for a pro hormone cycle

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

I'm with Gian - you can get lots of goods gains naturally without gear. You are absolutely nowhere near your genetic potential, get your training and diet right (maybe a couple of sarms too) and you can add 20lbs without difficulty.

I'm with Gian - you can get lots of goods gains naturally without gear. You are absolutely nowhere near your genetic potential, get your training and diet right (maybe a couple of sarms too) and you can add 20lbs without difficulty.

i've used sarms from here previously. for whatever reason i had minimum responce. i am vegan so as you could probs imagine getting in protein other then a shake is difficult

What is your daily intake of

protein
calories

It's harder to gain muscle if you're a vegan but still entirely possible.

Hey Dylan,

Big fan and need advice. im going to be running my pct from Test E only with Nolva and Clomid....my question is what should I dose them and for how long?? Ive been running test e for about 20 weeks. Thanks !

Hey Dylan,

Big fan and need advice. im going to be running my pct from Test E only with Nolva and Clomid....my question is what should I dose them and for how long?? Ive been running test e for about 20 weeks. Thanks !

Bro please don't hijack other people's threads. Create your own...

You've been running test for 5 months and you haven't planned your pct yet? You should have sorted this out well before starting your cycle bud

Here is the layout for pct:

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Hey Dylan,

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

that should help brother and if you need more help, just let me know.. i have done A LOT of work for vegans etc... im happy to help brother

i've been struggling trying to recomp the past year and have tried various methods. i'd hazzord a guess my diet is not on point from not having seen your video prior. could you provide a skeleton diet plan for recomp?

skeleton diet plan? bro i would never have the time to provide anyone with a diet plan... that takes days to do... no human is going to do that... at least one that puts it together properly.. i dont do cookie cutter diet plans at all... im sorry.. im sure you can find someone to do that but if you want a real diet plan, structured to fit your needs, you would truly want to go to someone that is a higher end nutritionist...

skeleton diet plan? bro i would never have the time to provide anyone with a diet plan... that takes days to do... no human is going to do that... at least one that puts it together properly.. i dont do cookie cutter diet plans at all... im sorry.. im sure you can find someone to do that but if you want a real diet plan, structured to fit your needs, you would truly want to go to someone that is a higher end nutritionist...

thanks for the advice Dylan

i've been struggling trying to recomp the past year and have tried various methods. i'd hazzord a guess my diet is not on point from not having seen your video prior. could you provide a skeleton diet plan for recomp?
Check out my diet and nutrition thread. It's a sticky near the top of the forum page. It should give you all the tools you need to construct a good diet plan

Top Bottom