napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first started cycling

leinan

Hey dylan have a question when I first started cycling about a year and a half ago when i would add orals my strength shot through the roof and I maintained recently about 6 months ago when i added them now i dont feel the gain as I did when I first started I feel like I've gotten tolerant of them so my plan was to jump off completely and do a liver detox once I do that do you think once I jump back on I'll get that same gain I did as when I first started?

Hey dylan have a question when I first started cycling about a year and a half ago when i would add orals my strength shot through the roof and I maintained recently about 6 months ago when i added them now i dont feel the gain as I did when I first started I feel like I've gotten tolerant of them so my plan was to jump off completely and do a liver detox once I do that do you think once I jump back on I'll get that same gain I did as when I first started?
We all build a tolerance. Thats why when u first start you dont do everything in the book when you dont need it. You start small and work your way up under the assumption that it takes a lil more each time. If youve been on all this time then yes you need to go back to ur trt dose or come off. Your body always wants to normalize. So if you constantly are on eventually that becomes your normal and you wont see any additional benefits.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

have you had bloodwork? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

you wont respond the same every time you use them... you are not going to make huge gains every cycle...

I haven't had any bloodwork done currently sitting at 238 pounds 5'9 age 32 dont know what my body fat is but I'm in pretty good shape I do powerlifting and strongman

238 at 5'9 im guessing your body fat is not too great... you can post a pic and i can help you with it

Sorry guys first time being in one of these things how do I post a pic doesn't give me an option through the message keypad

v7bl2t.jpg

your pushing 30% body fat brother... i couldnt advise steroid use to you in that condition at all... you need to be at least around 15% to be in the right condition for them... its your body, you do what you want but i certainly cant advise it

Yea I kinda assumed that I'm currently dropping weight right now I was 265 8 weeks ago I've lost about very close to 30 lbs already and my goal was to try to get to under 200lbs lean before I try anything again right now I'm on a low dose of test about 250mg a week once I get to my goal weight I wanna up the test and add some stuff what do you think on that bro?

Yea I kinda assumed that I'm currently dropping weight right now I was 265 8 weeks ago I've lost about very close to 30 lbs already and my goal was to try to get to under 200lbs lean before I try anything again right now I'm on a low dose of test about 250mg a week once I get to my goal weight I wanna up the test and add some stuff what do you think on that bro?

Sure... When you get to that point revisit... Right now continue working on your goals. You have a solid base going on there but your bf% is very high.

i dont think its wise for you to be on test unless its trt for some medical purpose and then i would not go over 150 mg week... 250 is being on cycle..

Ok I will keep it at that instead of 250 I'm not to familiar on what a low dose was but thanks now

Top Bottom