napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First sarms triple stack log

Garretth

This is going to be my first ever log, so bear with me. I'm a 35 year old male 5'6" 185 pounds with about 15% body fat and have been lifting for 16 years. I'm starting a triple stack of the GW (25mg day), S4 (25mg twice daily), and Ostarine (25mg day). The only other supplements that I'm taking is some pre workout and occasionally protein powders, but am trying to get all of my calories and proteins from whole foods. I'm trying to get leaner while maintaining as much muscle as possible, so I'm consuming approximately 1800 calories a day and trying to do 50% protein 45% fat and 5% carbs. For the first three weeks of my stack I was finishing a 6 week 6 day split workout. The diet has stayed very consistent with a couple of cheat days every 2 weeks. I'm now into my fourth week of the stack and I am down 5 pounds and am already looking a little leaner, I plan on checking my body fat every 4 weeks to see where I'm at. As for the side effects, I have noticed the yellow tint after the second week and took one day off of the S4 going into my fourth week because I felt like it was getting worse, but the day off seems to have helped and isn't really that noticeable anymore. I also noticed that it did take longer for my eyes to adjust when going from outside on a sunny day to going indoors, but not really a deal breaker. As for the increase in stamina, I haven't started to do cardio yet so I have yet to find out about that. I'll be changing up my workout this week and go to a high frequency full body workout 3-4 times a week and keeping my diet the same. I'll try to update every week or so if anyone is interested, any question or feedback is welcome.

This is going to be my first ever log, so bear with me. I'm a 35 year old male 5'6" 185 pounds with about 15% body fat and have been lifting for 16 years. I'm starting a triple stack of the GW (25mg day), S4 (25mg twice daily), and Ostarine (25mg day). The only other supplements that I'm taking is some pre workout and occasionally protein powders, but am trying to get all of my calories and proteins from whole foods. I'm trying to get leaner while maintaining as much muscle as possible, so I'm consuming approximately 1800 calories a day and trying to do 50% protein 45% fat and 5% carbs. For the first three weeks of my stack I was finishing a 6 week 6 day split workout. The diet has stayed very consistent with a couple of cheat days every 2 weeks. I'm now into my fourth week of the stack and I am down 5 pounds and am already looking a little leaner, I plan on checking my body fat every 4 weeks to see where I'm at. As for the side effects, I have noticed the yellow tint after the second week and took one day off of the S4 going into my fourth week because I felt like it was getting worse, but the day off seems to have helped and isn't really that noticeable anymore. I also noticed that it did take longer for my eyes to adjust when going from outside on a sunny day to going indoors, but not really a deal breaker. As for the increase in stamina, I haven't started to do cardio yet so I have yet to find out about that. I'll be changing up my workout this week and go to a high frequency full body workout 3-4 times a week and keeping my diet the same. I'll try to update every week or so if anyone is interested, any question or feedback is welcome.

hey brother, thanks for posting... one thing i would recommend highly is to get your carbs at a more moderate level and your fat far lower... more like 55-60 protein, 30-35 carb and 10-15 fat... try that and i bet you'll see the difference but a diet that low in carbs will lead to nothing good later on bro...

you have a nice stack... you really need to hit cardio soon because your missing out on the main quality gw has... you should do extremely well on this stack and i'll be looking forward to your progress...

The sarms triple stack is a very good proven stack that's well rounded for results and I think you'll enjoy what it brings you. Are your sarms from sarmsx?

One thing I noticed is the dose on your GW you claimed 25mg, which may be a misprint. Dose should be 20mg per day

Your whole layout on dosing should look like this

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

For your goals, I agree with Dylan about the diet changes as well as adding the cardio in

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You're right about the GW dosage, I'm doing 20mg a day not sure why I put 25. I got everything from Sarmsx. The reason I'm doing the really low carbs is because it's hard for me to get real lean and this has been working pretty good so far. I'm still experimenting with my carbs ratios so I'll try and up the carbs some more and start my cardio next week. I work away from home for 2 weeks at a time, so I'm a little limited on the equipment I have. Thanks for the input guys, I'll try to change it up and keep you posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the GW. When I do cardio, I sweat A LOT and it makes me going. I think I don't even need to buy a preworkout when I am on the GW. Very good stuff...

I'll try that if I start having the effects again. I thought the optimal dosage was 70-80mg a day? Would it be better to dial it down or take a break?

I'll try that if I start having the effects again. I thought the optimal dosage was 70-80mg a day? Would it be better to dial it down or take a break?

everyone is different bro my sweet spot was 100 but I could manage the vision sides it was weird but I dealt with it on my first cycle, now my 2nd cycle I ran it at about 60-70 and did fine. so everyone reacts differently you have to find your sweet spot and tweak the dosage around you

It's very nice at 70-80mg per day, however you certainly don't want to start there. It's extremely important to start at a lower dose and follow the dosing protocol in the video Dylan posted to properly assess your tolerance to it and go from there

GW and S4 were the absolute best endurance stack I have ever used. No need for any preworkout and nothing but high clean energy.

I watched the video and was following the instructions, into week 3 it seemed like the yellow tint got worse and kind of worried me so I backed off a little, but I'm going to stay at 25mg twice a day for one more week and try to up it after that. Thanks for the info.

I watched the video and was following the instructions, into week 3 it seemed like the yellow tint got worse and kind of worried me so I backed off a little, but I'm going to stay at 25mg twice a day for one more week and try to up it after that. Thanks for the info.

That's good to follow the protocol bro, and I'm glad you watched it. Just make sure to follow it accordingly and you'll be set

Top Bottom