napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Sarms stack advice

noel08

Looking into cycling a sarm stack.
New to sarms in term of taking them but I have a pretty good idea of what each one does.
Main goal is to lose weight and put on lean muscle.
any advice would be appreciated!

25 Yrs old
5’ 6
220 lbs
28-30 % BF maybe higher
2 years of training (on and off)
but last 6 months have been consistent with training 5-6 days a week
haven’t cycled
Goal is to drop weight (goal is to lose about 40-50 lbs) and gain lean muscle
pre workout, bcaa and protein
Diet is chicken, brown rice, ground turkey, veggies. i eat pretty simple

i have the perfect stack for you...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Looking into cycling a sarm stack.
New to sarms in term of taking them but I have a pretty good idea of what each one does.
Main goal is to lose weight and put on lean muscle.
any advice would be appreciated!

25 Yrs old
5’ 6
220 lbs
28-30 % BF maybe higher
2 years of training (on and off)
but last 6 months have been consistent with training 5-6 days a week
haven’t cycled
Goal is to drop weight (goal is to lose about 40-50 lbs) and gain lean muscle
pre workout, bcaa and protein
Diet is chicken, brown rice, ground turkey, veggies. i eat pretty simple

The stack Dylan posted is the same thing I would go with bro. That's your best bet with the goals you have

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Presently I am on day 10 of Ostarine, my first use of SARMs.
My work schedule changed unexpectedly, my gym time was interrupted, until August 5th. Damn, I miss the heat!
Naturally, planning the next use keeps entering my mind.
In reading the literature, and also following the blogs here so many stacks come to mind.
What can be stacked with LGD4033 for pure bulking?
Vascularization and bulking are the goal.
I appreciate everyone's guidance in this choice.
I want to begin to collect the stack now....so by October 1st, I can safely begin the "stack" and hit it hard!!

Presently I am on day 10 of Ostarine, my first use of SARMs.
My work schedule changed unexpectedly, my gym time was interrupted, until August 5th. Damn, I miss the heat!
Naturally, planning the next use keeps entering my mind.
In reading the literature, and also following the blogs here so many stacks come to mind.
What can be stacked with LGD4033 for pure bulking?
Vascularization and bulking are the goal.
I appreciate everyone's guidance in this choice.
I want to begin to collect the stack now....so by October 1st, I can safely begin the "stack" and hit it hard!!
If u work out how to bulk and get vascular at the same time please let me know as your going against the laws of physics

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dylan, thank you for the guidance in the point.
Maybe vascular will have to wait.
Presently, I am Day 10 Ostarine 25 mg daily, and today...felt great, and I added 30% weight to the lifts, all arms and shoulders today.....now can do +30%, 15reps using 5 exercises on machines in a 5 set rotation.
Prior to Ostarine....that was not even nearly possible.

So....I just thought I needed to share that....haha.
It was a good day....and I expect tomorrow, Abs and legs will be good too.

My 8 week cycle ends Sept. 8....and I will "wash-out" for 4 weeks.....then begin a new cycle Oct. 1st.
I will purchase the "stack" from SARMsThailand...during my visit upcoming next month.
LGD4033
YK-11
MK 677
MK 2866
along with usual D3, Centrum 50+ and B12.....along with high protein (250grams per day) low fat, low carb

dont use yk11 man... you have no clue what you would even be using... there are no long term studies done on it and there's no reason on earth to use it

So, Day 31 using MK-2866 only.....this past week have been having painful tenderness at pronator teres, both elbows.
Has anyone else had joint'area pain, or muscle tenderness using SARMs?

So, I reduced weight load on these joints, and have begun trying acupuncture to block the sensitivity....will check back later about the results of the needles.
As for the positive side of MK-2866, my body composition is changing steadily and my overall strength has improved, more than 50% in all muscle groups worked.
It is a worthwhile process and while I am living in China, it gives me a lot of food for thought.

I am stoked to try MK-677 next.
I plan to relocate my home to Thailand later....9 or 10 months.
I am about to locate a SARMs manufacturer there where I can obtain a year's supply of MK-677....and most likely another 8 weeks worth of MK-2866.

Later people!! Keep it up!!

you should not be having any of that going on... mk2866 is going to improve any joint problems etc... i highly doubt that you have real sarms

Dylan thanks for your insight...I will definitely be trying a new supplier as of the 27th of this month. From a very different source altogether, I hope.
The maker is a lab in Thailand, and the product is liquid, this time....not capsules.
My current purchase that I have been using was purchased here, from a Chinese manufacturer, which I knew from other forum comments was a risky purchase.
What can I say otherwise, I remain motivated to improve my core of existence.
Acupuncture did enable me to return to "the gym" without lumbar disc related issues causing pain 24/7. The doctors in the USA had recommended fusion...so I decided to try every possible solution that did not include the med's or otherwise fusion. For that, I was correct. But, it seems that the "ostarine" from "taobao" might not be "full strength? or pure."

Top Bottom