napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Sarms Cycle - What do you wish you'd known?

Kellip

Hey everyone! I'm about to start my first sarms cycle tomorrow and was wondering what some of the vets wish they'd known when they started out.

Would also appreciate any specific feedback/advice on the cycle.

Some background on me:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 185
Body fat: 13%
Years of training: 8
Goals: Lean mass (obviously:))

Cycle:
8 Weeks of Ligandrol (10mg/day) and Cardarine (20mg/day)
4 Weeks of recovery on PCT Power

Thanks!

Last edited:
You should really run LGD And GW for 12 weeks mate . Most sarms don't peak till around week 8 so that's 4 weeks you missing out on . Also that PCT proposed is CRAP. You need cloimd or nolva . I ran 2 cycles of sarms to date. Both times I have experienced very positive outcomes . My first cycle was a mass cycle of LGD and RAD. 2nd cycle a cutting one S4 , RAD and GW. I highly suggest you get pre/mid and post blood tests - I don't care if some people don't think its necessary on just sarms but I assure you some sarms will suppress you to a degree and that's if you have legit stuff to start with.

well i can tell you that you need to know how to properly run your cycle, which you dont by your layout... sarms dont peak until week 8, so it should be ran 12 weeks and your pct is a joke... that is NOT a pct whatsoever... this is how you run the cycle properly...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the input! Yea, I'm afraid that learning about sarms is like going on a scavenger hunt. You hear about one obscure thing, so you look that up, and that leads to another thing to investigate, and another, and so on... Even the "everything you need to know" articles leave a lot out. Any comprehensive sources you'd recommend?

the issue is that a lot of people had bad products so they give skewed answers and results... i only give info on what you expect from REAL sarms bro, not the bull shit that was being sold for years

Top Bottom