napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS cycle for recomp

Swolewelder

Hey guys, First time posting but I have done almost all of my research on this site. I am about to start my first ever SARMS cycle for recomp , I am currently 205lbs ~15% BF 6’1 and 23 years old. I have been training for close to three years and I have seen some good natural results, but I want to take it to the next level. I am thinking of running S4,LGD for 12 weeks and a 4 week Osta cycle at the end. Pct would be DAA and HCgenerate for 4 weeks. Has anyone ran a cycle similar to this? Any advice or critiques would be appreciated!

If you are going to run mk2866 you need to run it the full 12 weeks with s4 and LGD. 4 weeks is a waste. Also don't waste your money on HCGenerate. There is a better option out there. This is how the protocol should look

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sounds good but will I need to run Clomid? If I use that product with some DAA and GW for weeks 13-16 and take a 6 week break after?

Where’s a good place to get it at? I’m completely new to this stuff lol. Thanks for all of your help btw it’s much appreciated.

Top Bottom