napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A First SARMs Cycle Recomendation

motozone

I am 50 years old. I was 192lb 18% bf one year ago. Through nutrition (carb cycling) and supps. (creatine, caffeine, NO boosters, a little 1,3 dymeth.) and exercise I've gotten to 158lb, 11% BF.

I've been lifting on/off 34 yrs, MMA 1 yr; no PED history. The last year was, by far, the hardest I've ever trained.

Now, I've taken a couple of weeks off because I am having a lot of soreness and my right shoulder, elbow and foot (from MMA) are still sore. I also still have a lot of soreness in the traps. Very tired still in the AM and motivation is low. There is a very good chance I overtrained.

I am looking now to ease the pain and bulk up as leanly as possible. I do well with a higher fat, carb plan, so I am going to try 40%P, 40%C, 20%F and am looking forward to a nice SARMs stack to get me into it again. I think the soreness and lasting joint issues are a result of the carb depletion cycles and overuse of stimulant pre-workout supps.

I'm super motivated by everyone on this forum and I appreciate the amazing level of support and attention I've gotten.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Triple stack, Healing stack or GW501516/MK2866 would all be good options.

My biggest concern is joint health because, "we are as old as our joints feel". MK2866 has treated me very well for that, I also notice a big difference when I take All-Flex joint supplement.

The biggest difference I have seen in performance has been from GW501516 and the ability to get more from my Training (More volume, and better quality reps in the same amount of time) has been from GW501516.

With that said, I am a very new user, and other may steer you in another direction.

you want to go with a healing type stack... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

For the goals you have of healing I really like the stack Dylan laid out for you.

I'd also consider adding gw for the leaning and endurance benefits

let me know if you have any further questions
Dylan. Thanks for your tireless efforts. This looks great. I do have some questions.

1) I've seen some recommendations of this stack that replace GW-501516 with LGD-4033. Do you have a preference for my situation. If so why?

2) I notice you emphasise 6-month to 12-month minimum on MK-677. What could happen if you had to cut the cycle short? Sides, regression if improvements?

3) Do you agree the bulking diet 40/40/20 could help speed recovery with the stack?

Last edited:
LGD is going to be used for added healing... GW is the ultimate performance enhancer in which you need for your goals and you are getting plenty of healing with 2866 and 677.. bro, i dont give cycles unless they match EXACTLY what you are asking for

you clearly do not get the same results without letting 677 build over time

thats completely up to you but i dont know how it will speed recovery or why you think that?

Thank you Dylan. That makes sense.

I was thinking a bulking/higher carb diet may help my joint issues because I heard lower carb could lead to joint issues. I've also heard too much dieting/cutting can lead to joint issues. I was thinking the restriction of carbs and lower calories may have led to the shoulder and elbow pain I've gotten towards the end of my 6 months of dieting and lifting.

lower carbs are going to be bad all the way around.. its not sustainable whatsoever and it generally makes you feel like dog shit regardless which can make recovery a more difficult... i never recommend carbs being too low

Just make sure to Up your calories slowly at a rate of 150/day per week. So say your current calories are 1850, then week 1 go with 2000, then week 2 at 2150, then week 3 at 2300, etc until you reach your TDEE + 300-500. This will minimize any fat gain and make you feel strong as fuck. Use the Stack Dylan recommended with this process along with the 40/40/20 macro and you should be fine.

Another approach on the macros that I like are finding your ideal protein intake (mine is about 1.3-1.5g per lb of weight. = 234-270 g at 180lbs. Then keep fats around 20% and fill the rest with carbs to make up the calories. Doing this, you will end up with a different macro % but it still works very well.

This is great, guys. Thank you. I think I was also not getting enough fats. Im goin to use that approach, beastmode45.

lower carbs are going to be bad all the way around.. its not sustainable whatsoever and it generally makes you feel like dog shit regardless which can make recovery a more difficult... i never recommend carbs being too low
This is my new plan. I would love any advice.

160 lb; 12% BF; 5'10"; Lean bulk
I lift 3x/wk. and MMA 4x/wk. (I know, the MMA amounts to a lot of cardio)

Maintenance kcals:
Try 2300 + 150 = 2450
40% C; 20% F; 40% P (1.35g protein/lb bodyweight)

Nutrient Timing:
PM Workout Days (MMA)
Rising: 30g C; 10g F; 30g P
Bkfst.: 0g C; 30g F; 35g P
Lunch: 0g C; 30g F; 35g P
Pre: 75g C; 0g F; 35g P
Intra.: 50g C; 0g F; 5g P
Post.: 60g C; 0g F; 35g P
Bed: 0g C; 10g F; 35g P

AM Workout Days (Lifting)
Rising/Pre: 75g C; 0g F; 30g P
Intra.: 50g C; 0g F; 5g P
Post.: 60g C; 0g F; 35g P
Mid morning: 0g C; 10g F; 35g P
Lunch: 0g C; 30g F; 35g P
Dinner: 0g C; 30g F; 35g P
Bed: 30g C; 10g F; 35g P

Rest days
Rising: 60g C; 10g F; 35g P
Bkfst.: 65g C; 0g F; 35g P
Lunch: 60g C; 0g F; 35g P
Afternoon: 0g C; 30g F; 35g P
Dinner: 0g C; 30g F; 35g P
Bed: 30g C; 10g F; 35g P

Last edited:
Here is a copy of my pre-cycle bloodwork. I notice the testosterone is on the very low side. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Results-1.jpg

test is very very low... have you used in the past? have you had bloodwork recently at all? your kidney values are also high and i would definitely address that as well...

Hi Dylan, thanks for looking at these. These numbers are from 4 weeks a go. I have never used any PEDs. I have been taking a number of prework outs: Dark Storm Nutrition Pre and Post, GAT Jet Mass/Jet Fuse, and APS Mesomorph that has (Dimeth 1,3). Do you think those could reduce testosterone? What would you recommend I do about the test level? Can I get that number higher before running the MK-2866 or LGD-4033?

As for the BUN/kidney levels, do you think that is from the high protein low carb diet?

I got this from the internet on high BUN "A*BUN*test is done to see how well your kidneys are working. If your kidneys are not able to remove urea from the blood normally, your*BUN level*rises. Heart failure, dehydration, or a diet*high*in protein can also make your*BUN level*higher. Liver disease or damage can lower your*BUN level."

I got this from the internet on high BUN "A*BUN*test is done to see how well your kidneys are working. If your kidneys are not able to remove urea from the blood normally, your*BUN level*rises. Heart failure, dehydration, or a diet*high*in protein can also make your*BUN level*higher. Liver disease or damage can lower your*BUN level."

It's extremely common for those of us in this lifestyle to have high BUN values because of the higher protein intake

I first noticed low-T symptoms about a year ago after a few weeks of taking an anti-parasitic drug (Mebendazole, I got it myself on the internet) for a few weeks. The reason I tried that was that I had had a lot of stomach problems. I thought that I might have had a parasite infection. I think taking that was a mistake in retrospect. I was also working out really hard. I wonder if I may have upset my hormone levels and have never fully recovered?

Top Bottom