napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMs cycle for re-comp

CET

Hi all; fantastic site with a lot of great information. I've spent the last week and a half reading and learning what I can.

Some background: I'm 43, 5'11" 196lbs and about 22% bf. I've been training for years off and on and consistently for the last year. I've never used PED's before but would like to try SARMs out. Diet is good and I'm slowly bring the weight down, my goal is to be in the 10-12% range.

I have a blood test scheduled for tomorrow and should everything come back ok, I'd like to do a re-comp for the first cycle to get the bf down a bit and add some more muscle. Based on how that goes I'll either run another re-comp or cycle more focused on cutting for a second one.

How does this look for a first cycle?

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I'd like to avoid S-4 due to the vision side effects.

Thanks for the help

Edited to ask: Diet when doing a re-comp. Is it best to eat at maintenance?

Last edited:
it doesnt make one stitch of sense to do a recomp at 22% and i cant recommend that... i cant recommend something that makes no sense.. it only makes sense to cut...

Perfect, thanks Dylan, that's the kind of advice I need.

Talked to my Dr today about my test levels. I had them tested in October last year and everything is good. Levels are just above average for someone my age.

I'll switch it up and begin with a cut to get the bf down to more acceptable levels then either look at a re-comp or a bulk. I'm already doing a fairly aggressive cut but will add in SARMs to help out.

Stack to help with a cut

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 LGD 4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25

How does this look?

I've read a couple of places that GW can be split to 10mg twice a day. At the moment I'm lifting in the morning and doing cardio after work. Would I benefit from splitting the dose up?

For a cut, you need to go with a better plan

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 s4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 sr9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours)

9-12 post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Do not split the gw dose

For a cut, you need to go with a better plan

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 s4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 sr9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours)

9-12 post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Do not split the gw dose

You need to go with the stack rick recommended brother... the stack you have listed is not an ideal cutting stack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Never understood the popularity and use of "re-comp" just focus on bulking or cutting

I couldn't agree more. Most of the time I find people want to recomp because they aren't sure what they should do. Honestly it seems that if you are not sure 99% of the time you should be cutting.

On top of that I just find it easier to cut down and then, once you are lean, try to add quality lean muscle. The body grows best when it is in a lean state.

I couldn't agree more. Most of the time I find people want to recomp because they aren't sure what they should do. Honestly it seems that if you are not sure 99% of the time you should be cutting.

On top of that I just find it easier to cut down and then, once you are lean, try to add quality lean muscle. The body grows best when it is in a lean state.
its far far easier to add lean muscle in a leaner state... not so easy to add "lean" into the equation if you are not leaner to start with

Truth. Recomp has become a go to. I know in the far past before I understood diet, I always wanted to "recomp". Thinking I want to lose a lot of bodyfat and gain a bunch of muscle. Much easier to get to/stay at BF % then add lean muscle.

Truth. Recomp has become a go to. I know in the far past before I understood diet, I always wanted to "recomp". Thinking I want to lose a lot of bodyfat and gain a bunch of muscle. Much easier to get to/stay at BF % then add lean muscle.
most people do and i dont blame people for wanting to add muscle but there is a process to follow to make things go smooth and effective and a high body fat is not a good way to attempt to gain lean muscle... its hard to gain anything lean when you are not lean to start with

I think a lot of people just start losing fat so their musculature becomes more defined to the eye and they mix this up with gaining muscle. I dont believe in this gain muscle & lose fat at the same time "recomp" wizardry.

Thanks again for all the help. I'll follow Rick's plan to get my bf down to more acceptable levels then decide where to go from there. I'll try to remember to log my progress here as well.

Thanks again for all the help. I'll follow Rick's plan to get my bf down to more acceptable levels then decide where to go from there. I'll try to remember to log my progress here as well.
Sounds like a good plan bud

Are there any recommended places to get SARMs from? I'm in Canada so would need somewhere that is based in Canada or ships here. I've seen recommendations for irc.bio and sarms1 but it appears sarms1 only carry the capsules at the moment. I've also seen sarms.ca mentioned but not sure about them. Any others?

Dylan, does DGA ship to Canada?

Are there any recommended places to get SARMs from? I'm in Canada so would need somewhere that is based in Canada or ships here. I've seen recommendations for irc.bio and sarms1 but it appears sarms1 only carry the capsules at the moment. I've also seen sarms.ca mentioned but not sure about them. Any others?

Dylan, does DGA ship to Canada?
Yes DGA ships to Canada. You need to find better sarms sources than what you mentioned

Top Bottom