napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS cycle, any suggestions?

Crazyben

Hi everybody!
I'm Ben, 35years old, 173cm, 72kg, 18% BF.
Training 5 to 6 days /week, 2times per day, 8am Cardio, 7pm Musculation.
I'm running my first SARMS cycle for lose fat and trying to see my abs again... XD Yeah i know my goal is stupid as fu*k XD

I'm running Ostarine MK-2866 and Ibutamoren MK-677 since 1 week.
MK-2866 : After morning cardio, 0.5ml / 25mg
MK-677 : 30min before sleep, 0.25ml / 12.5mg

Never been on steroids, or peptides, or prohormones.

I encounter 3 big issues :
- Very dirty acne only on my forearms, not itchy, but ugly as f*ck, looking like chicken skin full of very small bumps (no i don't shave my forearms)
- Lethargy, i feel so f*cking tired except during exercise, but all day i feel so lazy and tired...
- Starving... OMG i feel hungry all day long, and more surprisely craving for sweet and sugar, as i never enjoy sweeties before. Trying to control myself but difficult so i cut my hunger with fruits or protein snacks.

I try to clean my forearms 3 or 4 times a day with biseptine (antisceptic solution) and put biopiel petit ato lotion on it... No results noticed.

I feel like i'm over reacting to sarms, after only 1 week can't believe the side effects will be so visible...
No effects on libido (increase or decrease) , very better sleep.

What do u think about decrease doses?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Hi everybody!
I'm Ben, 35years old, 173cm, 72kg, 18% BF.
Training 5 to 6 days /week, 2times per day, 8am Cardio, 7pm Musculation.
I'm running my first SARMS cycle for lose fat and trying to see my abs again... XD Yeah i know my goal is stupid as fu*k XD

I'm running Ostarine MK-2866 and Ibutamoren MK-677 since 1 week.
MK-2866 : After morning cardio, 0.5ml / 25mg
MK-677 : 30min before sleep, 0.25ml / 12.5mg

Never been on steroids, or peptides, or prohormones.

I encounter 3 big issues :
- Very dirty acne only on my forearms, not itchy, but ugly as f*ck, looking like chicken skin full of very small bumps (no i don't shave my forearms)
- Lethargy, i feel so f*cking tired except during exercise, but all day i feel so lazy and tired...
- Starving... OMG i feel hungry all day long, and more surprisely craving for sweet and sugar, as i never enjoy sweeties before. Trying to control myself but difficult so i cut my hunger with fruits or protein snacks.

I try to clean my forearms 3 or 4 times a day with biseptine (antisceptic solution) and put biopiel petit ato lotion on it... No results noticed.

I feel like i'm over reacting to sarms, after only 1 week can't believe the side effects will be so visible...
No effects on libido (increase or decrease) , very better sleep.

What do u think about decrease doses?

Thanks for your suggestions.
The starving and food craving can be normal especially with 677 ,ive heard of abit of lethargy early in the cycle alsi but that acme is fuckin suspicious and has the smell of a pro hormone or something.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy,
but really i never did any pro hormone, steroid, or peptides before...
My sarms comes form MLT (Muscle Labs Thailand) Liquid form.
Also i had a sunburn on forearms just few days before starting cycle... Maybe nothing about it but just notice it.
I wanna try to stop 1 for a week just for see any change on my forearms... But i don't know wich one to stop without breaking my cycle.

Bro, based on your sides and especialky that source you have, thetes no way what you have is legit sarms. It's hard telling what you have exactly but it's not sarms

i would be pretty concerned about acne that severe.. thats signaling quite severe hormonal changes which are not going to occur with real sarms... i would likely discontinue using them...

Thanks for all your answers!
First off all i live in Bangkok, SARMS are forbidden in thailand, not easy to find as steroids that you can buy in any pharmacy... Here it's easier to buy 5kg of raw SARMS from laboratory (for science experiments of course) than find conditionned tablets or liquids.
MLT got a very good reputation here (gym buddies and internet). Any source advice for east asia..?

I stop MK677 and see what happen... As i wanna cut, starving is not ideal as MasonicBodybuilder said.

Maybe i exagerated a little bit about the acne... :
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg

Hi everybody!
First of all thanks for all your answers!!
As i stopped MK677 acne disapeared in less than 1 week... Also no more starving, no more lethargy !

So i'm running only Ostarine 0.5ml / 25mg everyday.
Any advice is welcome ^^

I highly doubt what you had was legit. You need to make sure you have legit sarms to avoid these types of side effects that come from who knows what tjat you're a actually running

I highly doubt what you had was legit. You need to make sure you have legit sarms to avoid these types of side effects that come from who knows what tjat you're a actually running

How do you know which places sell real sarms ?

Top Bottom