napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First sarms cycle

TheJF45

What's up guys, first post and first time using any "non-natty" supp. A little background, I guess. I'm 29, and have been lifting for the last 10 years, the most recent 4 of which have been very on and off. At my biggest, I was 5'10" about 175, relatively lean. It's hard for me to put on muscle, but also pretty hard to put on fat so I'm sorta lucky in that sense. I've currently been back in the gym this past half year, starting at basically zero. I was 145 with little muscle left. I'm currently back at 160, still lean enough to see shoulder striations and decent vascularity but certainly not shredded. I should be getting my first bottle of mk 2866 today, and will start it solo tomorrow morning. I've done plenty of research, for months now, but still have a few questions. Firstly, how do you typically administer this supplement? I've heard everything from just drop it and chase with water, to mix it with juice, to mix it in a shot of w.e juice/beverage you're drinking etc etc. What's the best way to cancel out the, from what I've heard, awful taste? And do I have to worry about dilution when mixing? Secondly, 8-12 weeks is what I understand to be a typical cycle length for this particlar compound. As a first timer, should I go with a shorter duration of 8? Why/why not? Obviously, on the off chance I start getting a bunch of sides I'll base it off that, ofc. Additionally, I was thinking starting the first few days on maybe a half ml, just in case I end up being like allergic or something crazy like that. Would it matter, or should I just jump right in? I'm sort of just assuming that in such a scenario, dosage would be a factor. Lastly, ofc the question of suppression and pct... I plan on using an otc test booster starting about a week out from last dose. A day or 2 later, after the drug has cleared, would it be advisable to start using a low dose of clomid just in case, given a 12 week cycle? Or only if there's noticable suppression,? I know this is a lot, and I certainly don't expect any one person to answer everything. I'll be surprised if anyone actually makes it through this whole book lol. But any input would be super appreciated.

Last edited:
you take it straight down... if you bought it from esarms.com you shouldnt have any issue with taste whatsoever... running a short duration is pointless... it doesnt even peak until week 8... being a first timer is no issue nor big deal with sarms.. you dont have to "ease" into it like you do with steroids... if you are getting a lot of sides then theres likely an issue with the product... 12 weeks is the normal cycle length...

you take it straight down... if you bought it from esarms.com you shouldnt have any issue with taste whatsoever... running a short duration is pointless... it doesnt even peak until week 8... being a first timer is no issue nor big deal with sarms.. you dont have to "ease" into it like you do with steroids... if you are getting a lot of sides then theres likely an issue with the product... 12 weeks is the normal cycle length...

Sounds good, thank you for your time. Not only here, but everything you do for the online community. Big fan of your channel. Thanks again.

Top Bottom