esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: First Sarms cycle

First Sarms cycle

Hi, I'm looking for advice on doing my first Sarms cycle.

I'm 23, 6ft, 195lb, scale says I'm 22% BF.
    I been working out for a few years on and off, more seriously the last 6 months. I eat good, lots of greens, alot of salmon, good protein. Supplement B complex, zinc, magnesium, to name a few.

Right now I'm watching some of Dylan's videos, trying to gather as much info as I can before jumping in.

So I'm mainly looking to drop down to 12% BF or lower. Endurance and some extra lean muscle would be nice, but I'm looking for least suppression possible.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by V.primal; 01-27-2019 at 04:16 AM.

I've been lifting for over 15 years..... when the scale says 22% body fat my dirt is garbage. There is no way you can be at 22% unless your diet is crap. Jussayin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tombarcelona View Post
    I've been lifting for over 15 years..... when the scale says 22% body fat my dirt is garbage. There is no way you can be at 22% unless your diet is crap. Jussayin.

Diet.... not dirt

I agree, the I read alot about the scales being inaccurate, but it's the only reference I have

Sarms/aas are not a short cut dude. Won't make up for bad eating.

first and foremost, your body fat is 22% then your diet has A LOT of issues... A LOT... so you have to come to the realization that its not anywhere as good as you may think... as far as a sarms stack goes for your goals, here is the best option

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
    gw-501516 20 mg day