napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARMS cycle

Anon

Hi All

Looking for some feedback on my first SARMS cycle.
Wanting to gain as much knowledge as possible, appreciate any advice.

Goal: re-comp.
I want to start out with MK-2866.

MK-2866: w1-12 25mg

PCT
Clomid: w13-16 50/25/25/25
or
Nolv: w13-16 40/20/20/20
GW-501516 w13-16 20mg

Considering DGA Post CT, is this best run from w9 or w13?
Is the correct dosing 5tabs per day (morning)?

GW-501516 is difficult to find in Aus due to its reschedule, awaiting shipping response from SarmsX.
Are there any viable alternatives if its not obtainable.
Alot of Aus retailers sell GW-0742, however information is limited on it and I'm not overly keen.

Stats:
Height: 6'
Weight: 185
Body fat %: 10
Training history: 10 years, last 5 on a well structured program and appropriate/disciplined macro.
PED history: Nil
Long term goals: gain sustainable lean mass while lowering body fat.

here is the cycle layout but i would highly consider adding s4 or rad to this cycle...

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

here is the cycle layout but i would highly consider adding s4 or rad to this cycle...

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan.
I appreciate your opinion.

Would S4 be more appropriate for the cutting aspect of a recomp & rad140 leaning toward the lean mass gaining side of a recomp.
Or is it much of a muchness.

Will order some post CT.
Is the dosage one serve (5caps) per day?

I'm currently on a S4, LGD and MK2866 stack which was meant for cutting but turns out it's more of a recomp atm.
S4 gives you lean mass and is perfect for a recomp, especially the cutting aspect.
I'm not eating that clean and already lost a decent amount of body fat with my stack which is probably due to the S4.
I definitely wouldn't run MK2866 alone, it's a waste of money on the PCT imo.

RAD is supposed to give you lean mass and should be beneficial too in your stack but I haven't tried it.

Thanks Dylan.
I appreciate your opinion.

Would S4 be more appropriate for the cutting aspect of a recomp & rad140 leaning toward the lean mass gaining side of a recomp.
Or is it much of a muchness.

Will order some post CT.
Is the dosage one serve (5caps) per day?
S4 will help with cutting as well as lean mass and strength. Rad more for lean mass.

Nobody can tell you amount of caps or whatever. We do t know the concentration or where you got it from. Dylan gave you the proper dosage

S4 will help with cutting as well as lean mass and strength. Rad more for lean mass.

Nobody can tell you amount of caps or whatever. We do t know the concentration or where you got it from. Dylan gave you the proper dosage

Thanks for the confirmation on S4 and Rad140 Rick.
Im all clear on the propper SARMS dosage as per Dylans cycle.

My query on dosage was in reference to his product DGA Post CT.
The bottle and website state 5caps per serve. But cant really see any mention of the dosage (week 9-12) assuming its 5 caps once per day?

dga post ct is 5 caps a day... it says it right on the bottle when you get it... take them all at once before bed

Top Bottom