napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First sarms cycle

NoGo

Hello. I'm 25 years old powerlifter looking for sarms that increase strength. My weight is 85kg but I don't care how it would change my weight as far as it's making me stronger. I haven't use anything before. What would be the best? Thanks!

For me when I ran a cycle of Rad 140 stacked with S4 and GW I got the best strength results to date . I mean compounds like squats and bench was going up either in weights and/or reps consistently . I cannot confirm something like Mk2866 , yk11 as I haven't run these to date . I've ran LGD stacked and I will say it is the best mass sarm out there but for strength personally RAD just really works well with me.

Thanks for advice. Do you think I should take only rad or stack it if that's my first cycle ever?

my top top 3 sarms for strength (not including s23 and yk since they are too new and supressive, they are practically steroids)

1. S4
2. LGD
3. RAD

Thanks for advice. Do you think I should take only rad or stack it if that's my first cycle ever?

you can safely stack 3 sarms even if it's just your first cycle , as long as you have legit products and you follow the dosage/cycle length protocol and do your mini pct

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom